Chapter Twelve

Angelina laid in her bed for the first time in two weeks, the girls had finally stopped locking her out of the dormitory, her sheets were warm and welcoming as she looked at the ceiling above her. She smiled into the dark thinking about Draco Malfoy, they'd spent every night for the last three weeks talking when everyone else was asleep. Maybe he didn't fancy her like she fancied him, but at least they were talking again. That made all the difference to Angelina as she thought of just being able to hear his voice again. 

As she rolled onto her side Angelina came face to face with a dark shape with gleaming eyes, before Angelina could scream a hand clamped onto her mouth and she was dragged from her bed roughly. None of her suite mates were awake as she was pulled into the hall and forced to stay on the ground. Above her was Pansy. 

"What the bloody hell are you doing?!" Angelina hissed as she caught her breath. 

"No, what the bloody hell are you doing with Draco?" Pansy responded with venom in her voice. "How can you be so low?"

"I'm not doing anything!" Pansy scoffed at this, "all I've done is talk to him." Angelina said as she tried to get to her feet. 

Pansy shoved her to the ground, her nails digging into Angelina's shoulderblades, "I can't believe my own sister would betray me like this!" 

"What?!" Angelina said outraged, not caring if her voice carried, "you're the arrogant bitch who told me he wouldn't ever be interested in me, you're the one who went after him the second you found out I fancied him! I did nothing to you." 

"He left me because of you," Pansy hissed as she sniffed slightly. Angelina began to crawl away from her sister in a drastic attempt, when her hand slipped and met nothing behind her, she knew she was near the edge of the landing and that the flight of stairs was under her. Sweat began to form on her neck as she stared at her sister. 

"He left because you're too selfish, only thinking of yourself." 

Pansy scoffed, "you little snot nose brat, why did I ever bother protecting you from those girls? Should've let them drown you in the lake or put exploding gum in your hair, or something. You always have to take my things, can't ever have anything of my own because there's my baby sister wanting the same exact thing."

"Pansy, I haven't done anything!" Angelina screamed in hysterics, Pansy was continuing to her slow walk toward her, Angelina's hands disobeyed her and she fell on her back with a grunt. 

"Haven't done anything," Pansy laughed, "look at you. You think you can take what's mine just because you lost all that weight. Well you're still fat, Angelina, and always will be." 

"Oi, what's going on up there?!" A male voice yelled up to the girls on the sixth floor, Angelina looked behind her and met nothing but a canyon of darkness, her vision slipping and shifting so that the fall down the stairs looked further than it was. 

"Nothing! Just stubbed my toe in the dark, sorry!" Pansy lied quickly, her voice was calm and collected as they waited for a response. 

"Alright....well then....off to bed!" the voice responded. 

"No....." Angelina whimpered as Pansy grinned. 

 "I hate you," Pansy whispered with venom, "we're no longer sisters." 

Angelina closed her eyes as Pansy padded away, tears fell from her eyes as she laid on the ground, letting her breathing return to normal. 

"Oi, what're you on the ground for?" Angelina looked up, her suitemates were awake and looking at her with curiosity.