Chapter Four

"Is your sister alright?" 

Pansy looked up, watching Draco's eyes followed Angelina who disappear to her dormitory for the night, with a grunting noise, Pansy shrugged. "How should I know?" 

"She's your sister," Draco muttered, looking a bit taken aback. 

"She looks a little ill," Blaise commented from beside the dying fire. 

Pansy narrowed her eyes slightly as she looked down at her unfinished charms paper, ever since she introduced her sister to Draco and Blaise, they cared more about Angelina than herself. In all honesty it bothered Pansy to no end. Especially since Draco took little notice of her ever since the Yule Ball. Except for their outing after the quidditch game back in November. With Christmas break only a week away, Pansy expected something from having snogged the blonde of her dreams. 

 But they continued their friendship, which was slowly driving Pansy mad as the year progressed. 

"Ange!" Pansy watched Draco call her little sister over from the steps, Angelina walked over slowly, raising her eyebrows when she was standing before them all. "Have you found--"

"Nothing, I think Luna knows she's being tailed," Angelina sighed heavily, "and Ginny was on to me the second I saw her."

"Bloody hell, well....tomorrow go with Crabbe and Goyle, trail Lovegood as best as possible."

"Whatever you say," Angealina gave a small nod, "Pansy, can I borrow your face wash?" 

"Yes, its in my trunk," Pansy muttered. With that Angelina hurried off, all the boys had their eyes trailing after the plump girl. 

She's not even that attractive, Pansy's thoughts lashed out at the boys as she silently sat there. 

"Definetly looks sick," Blaise commented again. 

All Pansy could do was roll her eyes and bite her lip as she slowly continued on her essay, after a while the boys slowly dispearsed, until it was only Pansy and Draco. 

"Working awfully hard on that essay," Draco commented. 

"It's due soon," Pansy shrugged. 

Draco nudged her arm with his foot, causing her 's' to become a long swquiggle, Pansy looked up to see his mocking expression as he tried not to laugh. 

"What do you want?"  Pansy said coldly. 

Draco leaned forward, his elbows pressing into his knees, "you've been awfully snappish recently."

"Like you care," Pansy snorted. 

Draco sighed, "whatever then." 

Pansy gave a small nod, dropping her quill and watching it float to the floor as they sat in silence. She knew how Draco was with girls, and she didn't mind, she wasn't one to go seeking a relationship either; but that didn't mean she had hoped that after snogging Draco, he would have shown some interest in her. 

"What's going on with you and your sister?" 

"Why do you care?" Pansy snapped. 

"Because I don't need to spend my time with two girls who are fighting, its irritating and I don't want to hear about your bickering," Draco said, matter of fact tone in his voice as he raised an eyebrow. 

Pansy rolled her eyes, such a boy thing to say, her mind said as she rolled up her essay with a nod, "don't worry. Nothing like that will happen." 

"Make sure it won't," Draco said as he got to his feet. "I can't stand people bickering around me, gives me headaches." He shook his head, cracking his fingers slightly.