Chapter 1 - New Kid

Enjoy that Sanders sides thing right there. Anyway, welcome to chapter one! Btw I've made like 10 drafted stories of popular ships in multiple fandoms and other than Erasermic this is the first one I'm actually posting. ;w; Enjoyyyyyy- Also if you didn't read the description, high school Au, Yandere Skeppy. Enjoy!

-Sincerely, Your Friend Lemon

—————————————————————
Skeppy P.O.V.

I woke up more tired than ever. I didn't get much sleep, thanks to me having just moved. I didn't wanna move from my bed, that is until I got a text from my online friend Vincent saying today was my first day at his school. So obviously I became fueled with excitement to finally meet him, and quickly changed my clothes, ate breakfast, brushed my teeth and rushed out of the house and to the school with my sister yelling about how I forgot my doctors note or something. I have haphephobia, which is the fear of being touched. Which is why I don't like hugs very much. Haha... anyway I guess I needed a doctors note for that or something. I ran back in, grabbed the note, and left again.

After succefully reaching the school I saw the gates were crowded. 'How am I supposed to find Vincent in this mess?' I thought to myself, When suddenly someone tapped my shoulder. My phobia kicked in and I squealed a little, and jumped forward, I felt my heart beat pretty fast, and my breathing sped up. I'm so pathetic, hyperventilating over a tap on the shoulder? I just can't with myself sometimes. Luckily only the person who tapped me noticed I was in uncomfortable. He laughed and apologized. He took a step back, when I was finally able to focus, I looked at his face and gasped.

"Vincent!" I said happily. "Hey Zak!" He replied with his thick French accent. I would've hugged him if it wasn't for.. you know. Hugs are uncomfortable, but when I want to I can get really comfy in a hug, but only with like.. my mom and my dog. That's about it. We walked into the school and he showed me around. It was nice. Then when the bell rang he walked me to our homeroom/enrichment/whatever you wanna call it, class. I had to stand outside the door until everyone that was in the class was there. The teacher signaled me to come in. I walked in and scanned the people.

Obviously Vincent was was spotted easily. He wore like.. only gray and a weird bandana.. looking thingy.. on his eyes. How did he see? But other than that only two people stuck out to me. One had a bright green hoodie and a mask covering the top half of his face- Wait, I can get seeing through fabric but he can't see through that mask, right? Whatever, he's weird. The other person that stuck out to me was... was... um... oh! Right, lost my train of thought. He was so.. pretty. I caught myself staring at him for like 10 seconds. He wore an edgy red and black hoodie, or jacket or something, and he had a light color hair. I couldn't tell if it was brown or dirty blonde, but it didn't matter. He has beautiful green eyes that I couldn't stop looking at. And lastly he wore some black glasses. 'He's adorable.' I thought. But not in a weird way, he's adorable in like, the way a toddler or puppy is adorable.

"Please introduce yourself." The teacher said about to put his hand on my shoulder. Luckily Vincent got up and yelled stop. This confused everyone but I was just relieved the teacher moved his hand away. I wasn't ready to have a panic attack in front of a whole class. The teacher raised a brow. "Is there a reason you just yelled 'stop' Vincent?" He asked annoyed. Vincent nodded. "Yes, I'm friends with Zak, and he has severe haphephobia. He has the fear of being touched, you can't touch him." The teacher seemed to have a look of guilt. He turned to me. "I'm sorry, I didn't know." I smiled and said it was okay. I looked at the class, a little embarrassed but not as embarrassed as I would've been if I fell to the ground and started hyperventilating. The boy with the green hood took of his mask and smiled at me. (Not a weird smile ;-; I ship dreamnotfound) It was a comforting smile. I smiled back. He was still weird though. The boy with green eyes looked a little sad. What was he worried about me? That's sweet, but I can worry about myself.

I was sat down in the back of the class, by the kid with the green hoodie and the mask. He waved at me and asked; "Hey. I'm Clay. You're friends with Vincent right? Cool. Wanna be friends with me next?" He seemed cool. I nodded. "Yeah sure." He smiled. "Oh! By the way, only call me Clay when it's we're in private with friends or something. Outside of the friend circle I prefer to be called Dream." 'Dream huh? Odd nickname but alright.' I nodded.

New Ally Acquired! Level Up!

Ally is one thing to call him. Soon enough classes were going and lunch was starting. Dream was in the same classes as me before lunch, so he walked with me. We sat a table with Vincent and someone else. He was shorter than Dream, that I could tell. Couldn't tell if he was shorter or taller than me though. I'm short so I kinda hoped he could be shorter. (I'm saying this cuz idk how tall he is). He had a blue shirt with a weird white and red rectangle on it, and goggles or something like that, resting on his forehead. They were white but the lens part was so dark of a black that I couldn't imagine him seeing through that. Also Dream had his mask back on. Not covering his mouth of course- wait what was with these people and covering their eyes?

"Hey Dream." Said the boy with goggles, he was blushing quite a bit. Okay so he obviously has a crush on Dream. But Dream seemed oblivious to it. "Hey George." Said Dream, also blushing but 'George' was also oblivious so he didn't notice and they kinda just stared at each other for a moment. I rolled my eyes. "Yuck, Love." I said, fake gagging. George blushed and so did Dream. Dream smiled while George denied everything. Suddenly we heard someone say "Hello." We all looked to the side and the boy with bright green eyes sat down by Vincent. Vincent put his arm around him and smiled. "Heya Bad! What's up?" Said Vincent. The boy smiled and said nothing.

"...Bad?" I asked confused. They laughed. "It's just like me being called Dream. That's Darryl, he prefers being called Bad, since the username he's always used is Badboyhalo." Said Dream. "Oh okay...." I replied. I thought for a moment. "Hey, why don't I make myself a nickname?" I asked. They all nodded, clearly wanting me to. I thought again. "I got it! Call me Skeppy, it's my username in Minecraft, and I want to make a YouTube channel with that name too." I said smiling. They all liked the name. "That's a unique name!! I really like it!" Said Bad. He smiled and giggled. I couldn't help but blush. He's just so adorable. But I wonder if he's really like that or if he's just covering up his true self. If he is that might be a problem. Dream looked at me and had a smirk. "You've already got admirers. Good job new kid." Said Dream. We looked over at these girls that were whispering to each other with blushing faces. We laughed.

———————————————————————
Sorry if this sucks so far, I'm trying ;w; also not including this, 1306 words.