Chapter 34: Wei Di

Start from the beginning

No one knew this. Even Ex-Chief Eunuch Dou, who had been waiting on the emperor for a long time. Emperor Wei would never let anyone know about his weakness. King Wu(Prince Wu) happened to know this weakness of his.

King Wu knew that emperor Wei was an overprotective person to his own people. He liked people who were useful and easy to control, and specially cultivated a woman for him.

She was trained completely according to Emperor Wei's preference. She was talented, beautiful, looked harmless, and easy to control. As such, she appeared in front of him several times and showed herself to him in every step. She saved emperor Wei twice, consciously or unconsciously. Even after learning that emperor Wei was afraid of fire, she didn't change her mind to kill him off with this weakness at hand, but patiently enlightened him and tried to take him out of his own dark past's shadow.

In the end, of course, she did not cure the fire phobia of emperor Wei, but she was careful and patient. No matter what emperor Wei did to her, she did not change her kindness and forbearance, and Emperor Wei eventually followed her, but he did not know that the fire phobia of emperor Wei was aggravated under the intentional guidance of this woman.

King Wu forced the palace to revolt. Emperor Wei could have taken them down easily, but he was betrayed by the people around him. A fire trapped him in LongQian palace. The fire burned all day and all night. When the fire went out, King Wu and his son had already taken the palace inside and outside, and LongQian palace only had a burnt man's body.

No one knew that there was a secret way in LongQian palace. Emperor Wei escaped and was burned and disfigured in many places. Even though he escaped, no one recognized him. The people on the street that saw him took a detour. The children called him ugly and cruel and threw stones at him.

The emperor lurked around to avoid danger and to recuperate his wounds and secretly prepared his heart and soul for revenge only to come back after three years of laying low.

During this time, King Wu was the one sitting on the Dragon throne. He had made a decree to make his son the crown prince and promised to abdicate after five years.

It was a pity that the villain didn't wait for five years, and the villain who should have been burned to death didn't die. After he came back, he slaughtered everyone in the palace completely. Especially those women, they appeared very pure and beautiful. The roads of Chang 'a City were dyed in blood, and this blood flowed for three days and three nights. In the following years, he didn't stop his cruelty. Later, the people of Chang'an City were afraid of him. All the people who had children sent them out to Changan city. The tyrant was killing them all!

According to the actions of villains and tyrants, the system could foresee that many years later, the population of the Dachen Dynasty would suddenly drop. Without women and population, what situation would that be? This was the reason for the chaos in the world.

No one could imagine what the original author of this book was thinking. Not even the author himself probably knew the kind of evil he was creating. He probably didn't think that the villain didn't die after the incident, but also returned to kill the male lead. He had dismembered the main lead into five pieces, chopped him up, and fed his meat to the dogs.

The system shuddered silently. The villain after the incident in this world was even more dangerous than the one in the first world. After all, the last world was a society ruled by law. The villain played a financial war and could not easily kill people. The emperor of the world was the highest-ranking person here. If he wanted to kill people, it was as simple as eating and drinking water.

At the end of the banquet, the zither player made a salute and retired. This was a rule in the state banquet of the Siyuan Festival. At the end of the banquet, the emperor and his officials are to be happy and celebrate together.