Chapter 31: Cleaning the Courtyad

The next day, the little dumpling was woken up by the palace maids. Just after having a simple porridge for breakfast, the serious Emperor Daddy was sitting in front of her. He wiped his hands gracefully and rinsed her mouth.

Mr. Xiao Yuzi said, "Your Majesty, Lord Lin has requested an audience."

Lin Yi said with a struggling expression: "Eunuch Dou really knows that he was in the wrong. He knelt in front of the gates all night and fainted several times. What do you think...?"

Lin Yi said that those people were kneeling in front of the gate of the palace. After all, they were old employees who had worked together for many years. When he said this, he was still a little impatient. The four people who had been transferred to serve the princess were really pitiful and there was no place for them to go outside the palace.

Hearing the familiar names of Mr. Dou, Nanny Wan, and Qiao'er, the little dumpling quickly put down her small bowl and swallowed the things in her mouth, "Uncle Lin Yi, what's the matter with them?"

As soon as Lin saw the Emperor's expressionless face, he explained to the little dumpling, "They want to return into the palace to serve you and they are pleading with His Majesty"

The little dumpling didn't quite understand, "What is serving?"

The corners of Lin Yi's mouth twitched, " To serve....to serve means to accompany you. They want to play with the little princess, that's what it means."

Young dumpling listened with bright eyes, clapped her hands, and said, "I would like them to play with me!"

The little dumpling thought that her father would not let her keep her face, would be strict with her and refuse her wish, so she got off the stool and ran to him and started to pull the sleeve of the man and shake it. "Father, please let them come back. I like Mr. Dou, Nanny Wan, sister Qiao'er, Lin, Duke Lin, and Uncle nameless!"

The little dumpling counted the names of those people with her fingers, but she remembered only a few of them!

Lin Yi looked at her in surprise and saw that the little princess was threatening the emperor seriously with her face. "If you don't let me have them, then Dad would have to play with me! Play for a whole day! "

Lin Yi: "..."

The emperor, who had not yet spoken, finally opened his mouth and said the golden words, "Bring them in and arrange them to serve in the side hall." Wei Jue looked at the bright eyes of the dumpling and continued. "To follow her."

The little dumpling was not stupid. She understood that her father agreed to let Mr. Dou play with her in the palace. She cheered happily and jumped up and down playfully. "Daddy is the best!"

The little dumpling changed the way she addressed her father again and again. Mr. Xiao Yuzi stressed to her several times before breakfast that she would be her father's little princess. She had to call her father, His Majesty, which was the proper way to address according to the traditions.

The little dumpling felt that this way of address was very strange. When she was happy, she would call him father. The sweet and soft little dumpling worshiped her father to the heavens. She used all the words that she knew to boast that her father was really a good father. He is the most powerful person in the world. And she never forgets to add: "Yinyin likes her father the most!"

Lord Lin looked up to the heavens and he could see why the emperor unexpectedly brought the girl into the palace. The reason was that the little princess could flatter someone so skillfully, she could flatter the emperor so well at such a young age!

The little dumpling finally got new playmates, even if they were a little older, many years older, adults could also be happy. She praised her father with overflowing happiness, suddenly reached out to hold his face and kissed him on the chin.