Chapter 10: The White Walls Seem to Have Turned Pink, Yellow, and Colorful

She had experience in picking up bottles and scraps to sell for money. When she was raised by that woman, she used to keep herself alive this way.

That fierce woman never gave her any food or money to buy food. The kind neighbors, aunties and uncles, saw her pitiful figure and occasionally sent her something to eat.

But even so, Yinyin still had to eat two meals a day at least. She used to pick bottles and scraps and sold them for money. She could save that money to buy one fifty yuan package of bread and two ten yuan sweets at the convenience store at the entrance of the community. This was the only luxury that Yinyin could enjoy at that time.

So in the eyes of the three-year-old girl, picking up garbage could make a lot of money and was enough for lots of things, which was the best way she could think of!

"Uncle system, am I not awesome!" It was hard to tell Dad about these things. So, when Yinyin thought of these solutions, she shows off infront of the system. She was not a simple child, she could support herself!

Luo Sheng was stunned and saw the bright light in the little dumplings eyes. She was very excited, as if she will pick up the bag right now and go out to pick up bottles to support her father as soon as he said OK.

Mrs. Luo looked at her from the side, she couldn't help but laugh and cry at the same time. These conversations swept away the shadow of gloom due to the car accident that had happened to her husband before.

This little child was really a little sweetheart. She didn't know how Mr. and Mrs. Bai raised her but listening to her talking like this was leaving a bitter-sweet sensation in her.

She deliberately changed her expression to look jealous and said, "Your father has no money to spend when we would be bankrupt, and your grandmother has no money to spend either so she will starve. Does YinYin want to support only her father and not her grandmother?"

After listening, little dumpling puckered up her eyebrows and began to calculate with her little chubby fingers. She said to herself, 'a bottle can bring in a dime, 30 can be picked up in a day, only 30...'

YinYin frowned slightly. According to her previous experience, the bottles are not easy to pick up and sell. One can only sell one for one dime. 'What can I do with only thirty a day?'

She thought for a moment, "Either everyone eats less, or leave the portion of YinYin to grandma."

When she said this, the little dumpling was feeling very entangled and painful. She knew the taste of starvation but her grandmother was so kind to her.

She nodded her little head, afraid of her grandma getting jealous, she hurriedly said: "Daddy has big body, so he needs to eat more."

This is what her late father had told her before. He had said that she needed to eat more when she was growing. The little dumpling applied the same theory but replaced herself with Luo Sheng's growing body.

She was afraid that her grandma would get jealous. Adults would always say that they have bigger body, so grandma would have to understand!

Mrs. Luo: "..."

She looked at the little dumpling's eyes and couldn't help laughing without making a sound, "Well it's true, your father is still growing. You really do care for your father!"

The little dumpling stuck out her small chest proudly and held her small head high. That's true!

YinYin is the best daughter, dad likes her the best!

Due to the innocent and lovely girl's talk, the ward's previous depressed environment had turned warm and happy.

The family of three waited in the hospital. Even the dinner was eaten in the hospital. After dinner, the little dumpling pestered her father to play the clapping hand game with her. She thought that her father would be impatient and would tell her to shut up and get lost, because her father hated those who annoys him the most. The little dumpling was very careful when she tries to act coquettish with him and tries not to pester him too much. She was ready to be rejected by her father. As soon as she saw her father wringing his brows, she quickly put on a small pose with her chubby hand and said, "Daddy's busy so it doesn't matter, YinYin will play on her own."