Chapter 20: We We Can't Waste Money!

MuBai had always been a gentle person. He smiles when he sees people. But now he wasn't smiling or talking to the little dumpling. Why? Because he was thinking about a certain person who seemed to be too good in the little dumpling's eyes: Luo Sheng.

'He's good? I'm afraid that man has nothing to do with being good in all his life.' thought MuBai to himself.

But the young and naive little dumpling thought that her father was the best person in the world and was full of enthusiasm, boasting to the whole world.

MuBai glimpsed back at the tall man and didn't know how long he had been standing there. He had changed into a leisurely suit and was lazily standing and staring at him. Looking at him and challenging him with a smile. It seemed that he was watching him and the dumpling talking and was now claiming. My daughter's favorite is me!

MuBai suddenly felt funny. How could such a naive man, jealous just because his daughter said a few more words to him, be the one to defeat his opponent in a short time?

Hence he let go of his needless worries, deliberately approached the girl and took out a bag of candies from the bag he had with him.

It was a small bag. The outer package was not transparent, and one cannot see what was inside. MuBai deliberately picked up the bag and shook it in front of the dumpling.

The greedy dumpling was really attracted by this action of his. She swallowed her saliva secretly and looked up at MuBai with her eyes glued to the bag of candies in his hands. "Beautiful uncle, what's in it?"

"Look well!" MuBai said in an exaggerated way. It seemed that he was afraid to expose his intention and had to exaggerate in a roundabout way.

MuBai replied that he didn't know. The little dumpling's eyes brightened when she heard it. "How about YinYin finds this out for you, uncle?"

As soon as she finished saying this, the little dumpling was picked up by a big hand behind her. Her hands and feet were waving in the air, struggling to get down, like a small cub that was pinched by the neck by it's mother, fluttering about.

The little dumpling was so anxious that she refused her father for the first time. "Dad, please let me go. I want to help my beautiful uncle taste the candy!"

Luo Sheng gnashed his teeth and said in a low voice besides little dumpling's ear, "Today's candy limit has exceeded the standard. You can't eat anymore candies!"

Seeing that the little dumpling was still not calming down, he hummed and with an evil smile he tapped the little dumpling's chubby tummy, "Do you want to be laughed at by MianMian again?"

At that moment all of the little dumpling's struggling stopped abruptly, then she shook her little head vigrously in denial "No!! Uncle MianMian is bad, I don't want to be laughed at by him!"

She turned her head hard and said to MuBai, "Beautiful uncle, hide it quickly. Don't let me see it. When YinYin sees it, I want to eat. And when you eat, you will gain fat!"

MuBai was willing to hide the candies as the little dumpling had asked him to, but she then continued painfully, "Beautiful uncle, hide yourself and don't let YinYin see you!"

"When YinYin sees you, I think of that bag of candies!"

MuBai: "..."

'From this day on, I don't know if I like the little dumpling very much or I'm more familiar with her. When I'm free, I will visit Luo's house.' thought MuBai to himself .

Since he was born, he was handsome, gentle, polite and self-restraint. At a sight, he was the kind of excellent and obedient child of others' family that one's mother would nag to you about. He and Luo Sheng were two extremes.