Chapter 7:Who Let the Dog Bite?

The boy from the Zhang family and his friend second son from the Su family had recently been discharged from the hospital. Just when they were on their way to their homes, a big golden dog pounced at them and started to bite.

These two people happen to be the two most unpleasant people to talk to.

Zhang Jiazheng's son, Zhang Ming, was the illegitimate son of the chairman of the Zhang Family Group.

The chairman had two sons and one daughter. The illegitimate son is hence obviously out of the picture.

But Mr. Zhang, was a traditional and old-fashioned man who could not stand the blood, and comes back for such matter.

It could be imagined that although Zhang Ming has food and drink, his position in the Zhang family would not be good.

Luo Sheng was from Luo family which was much more powerful than Zhang family. Not only that, but he was also an only child. Even if he doesn't inherit the family business in the future, he still won't have any standing in front of him. He can drink and laze around all his life, but nobody will ever dare to provoke him.

This time he heard that Luo Sheng returned to China and there was a rumor of him being a father. Many people in the circle talked about him.

Hearing that, Zhang Ming along with several friends came to see this guy.

The second son of the Su family was also not a good guy, he could only eat, drink and gamble, and was a notorious player in the circle.

The two scourges the early morning were bitten by the dog just after they were discharged from the hospital and many people clapped their hands after hearing of this incident.

The Zhang family said that it was the Bai family's three-year-old baby-doll who had a dog bite them, who would believe that?

Why would a three-year-old child come after you with a dog without any grudge?

They must have collected a lot of bad luck from their deeds that even God can't watch him and hence sent a dog to bite them!!

The three-year-old child of Bai family has been detained by the two families. Now there were only a few servants left in the Bai family to work. Even Auntie Zhang couldn't do anything about this matter. So they watched as the Zhang family took the girl away.

All the adults were surrounding a little girl, who was standing alone on the ground.

The little dumpling was dressed in a small pink skirt, sandals and a small rabbit backpack.

Her beautiful eyes were red from anger. She stared angrily at the two young people.

These two were Zhang Ming and Su Yu who were bitten by the dog.

Ones leg was gnawed, and the other's clothes were gnawed. At this time, he was stretching out his leg to let the family doctor bandage him.

Looking at the little girl staring daggers at them, they also returned the stare. Zhang Ming tried to reach over to pinch the small round chubby cheeks of the girl, but was bitten instead.

"Ouch!!! It hurts! Let me go!"

The little dumpling bared her teeth proudly and said: "I will kill you! How dare you hit Daddy!"

Zhang Ming looked like a kitten chasing after lights .The little girl was really cute, and when he thought about the billion dollar company behind her, he tried to coax her, "Hey, you can just think of me as your father. We can just let todays matter be bygones! What do you say?"

The little girls face turned red with anger, and roared. "I only have one father!! It's not you!"

When Luo Sheng came in, he heard this. The little girl was surrounded by adults. It looked pitiful and helpless.