CHAPTER THREE!

day 365, august 16th, 1963 -8:43pm

8:43pm

parker yawned loudly before he slid off his bed, making his trip to bathroom. parker was knew that today was officially the first anniversary of being trapped in timeline. he didn't bother closing the door as urinated into the toilet.

parker was tired and annoyed with all this time traveling, power surging, and missing five hargreeves. i mean, ricky being around became a big deal because ricky would eventually make a slick joke and then try to make a move. that a mess.

parker reaches over to flushes the before turning around, startled by ricky standing by the bathroom's door. "rick! what the fuck is wrong with you?" parker snapped.

"calm down, it wasn't much to see anyway,"

parker rolled his eyes, walking to the sink, turning the faucet on and grabbed the soap. he really didn't understand how this kid could have feeling for him. he paid no mind to rick as he started washing his hands in the sink. took a minute to realize that rick sweater was unzip, revealing his muscular body.

"rick... can you like... zips your sweater?"

"and why would i do that?" he asked, raising his eyebrows as he was now leaning against the bathroom door, "i mean, i thought you liked a guy with a nice body."

"i never said that, i said to get your dirty feet off of me!" parker laughed, "clean out your ears buddy, m'kay?"

"how about you clean it out for me..."

parker gulped before he went back to brushing his teeth, rinsing out his mouth. "you got to stop, rick. we're boys..."

"never stopped me before," rick shrugged.

parker exhaled, turning the faucet off and turned around to face ricky who within 6 feet away from him now. "i don't understand how you remember these things that have never happens..."

"cus park, me and you are designed as meant to be." ricky suggests as he took another step closer to parker who was tense against the sink counter. "listen ricky, i don't want nothing to do with you. i've friends,"

"who cares about your dumb friends, you know you can't resist me, my body, my voice..." rick listed before he used his finger to cup parker's chin and lifting it up as he smashed his lips against the boy softly.

parker didn't pull away this time, he found the urge to kiss back and he did. he was standing on his tip toe with his hand planted against the sink for support.