CHAPTER TEN!

( part one,
the day that wasn't. )

    SHIT, IT WAS ONLY WEDNESDAY, FIVE MORE DAYS LEFT

    SHIT, IT WAS ONLY WEDNESDAY, FIVE MORE DAYS LEFT. parker scanned five's empty room, sighing at the loneliness he was feeling. how was he going to spend another day without him?

    stepping closer to his dresser of rare collections, picking up a box of bandaids. shaking the bandaids box softly, laughing at the memories of time he fallen off his bike before.

    luther knocked on the door, "earth-to-parker,"

    parker lifted his head toward the bulk figure in the door frame, "yes?"

    "good, you're alive, thought I lost you to a box of bandaids." he chuckled frantically.

    he stopped, "anyways, the family is having a family meeting downstairs. and we was- wanted you to join, we know five isn't here and all,"

    "-and you thought that I was lonely..."

    luther held his hand up, "no-"

    parker continued, "-and would want to spent my day listening to the hargreeves bickers?"

    luther was bewildered with fear, "wow, you're more terrifying when you're alone."

    "im kidding, I would love to join the family meeting," parker lowly giggles, "thanks you for-for inviting me,"

    luther side grinned, "we might not be a family, but a friend of five, is a friend of our, right?"

    "sure," parker nodded before teleporting through luther. "that isn't getting old," luther sighs, heading toward the direction of the living room / bartender station.

    "the world is ending in three days." luther admits. "three days?" allison tried to confirmation what she had heard from luther mouth as she given luther a coffee.

    klaus moves around trying to get in a more comfortable position, "the old bastard did mention the apocalypse, come to think of it. he just left out the part about how soon." klaus confirmed five's allegation as allison hands  diego an coffee.

     "but can we trust him? I don't know if you've noticed, but five's a little..." allison whistled as she twirled her finger around her temple before her eyes landed on parker, "no offense."

    "it's all good," he laughed, restraining himself from negativity thoughts, "I wouldn't believe him if I haven't been there myself."

    "...our little psycho." klaus says, chuckling softly before taking a sip of his coffee.

     "he was pretty convincing, If he and parker wasn't trying to stop the apocalypse, then those two lunatics wouldn't be chasing them." luther explained.

    "that's why they were after him?" diego turns his neck toward parker, "is that why they tortured you and klaus?" he asked.

    "technically, no. their originally reasons was to eliminate us for breaking our contact but now their reason are far more a fetch." parker shrugged.