CHAPTER ONE!

CHAPTER ONE,
TURNING OUT.

PARKER AND FIVE had made their way toward the kitchen that shared a room with the dining table for the family. Parker stood by the kitchen sink while five stood at the end of the table assembling himself a sandwich.

The Hargreeves sibling sat at the other end of the table, watching their younger older brother in disbelief. Parker wasn't in much shock that Five's sibling wasn't being all lovey-dovey, they all just looked star-struck at him.

But he couldn't lie, Five was definitely causing him to in such star-stuck mood. Five had to be as least two feet taller than him, bone structure looked carved from the god himself.

If he was a female, his panties would probably be wet by now.

Parker looked down, pulling at his uncomfortable baggy attires that he was wearing earlier while leaning against the sink.

He averted his attention from the clothes toward hargreeves sibling as they finally broken the awkward silence.

Parker watched as Five set the breadboard down, sighing as he walk toward a shelf to grabs bread from behind Parker, "what's the date? the exact date,"

"The 24th." Vanya, the ordinary girl answered.

"Of what?"

"March."

Five looked up from the bread and glanced over at Parker, pulling a face at him.

"Good." Five says, not faded by it.

Good? that was bad, meaning they only had as least a week until the apocalypse occurred and the world we know today will be destroyed.

Parker pulled a face, shaking his head at Five before he turned his attention to the giant lanky, beastly man that spoke up. "So, are we gonna talk about what happened?"

Five separated his slice of breads, not taking the option to speak just yet. Number one, or as he prefer these days, Luther, stood up from his seat and tower over Five, "It's been 17 years." Luther clarified.

"It's been a lot longer than that," Five scoffed, teleporting through Luther's body and appearing behind him and in front of Parker.

"I haven't missed that." he muttered, looking behind him. "And who's this kid you brought along?"

Parker stepped forward leaned forward. "Oliver, Parker Oliver."

"I'm sure our dear brother probably have told you numerous of rumors about us," Klaus raspy spoken. "Didn't he?"

"Of course, Love." Parker smiled, "But I ensure you, I don't judge a book by its cover."

"So where'd you go?" Diego asked. "And how did you meet this guy?"

"The future," Five Deadpanned, reaching for the bag of marshmallows behind Parker and teleporting back in front of his sandwich. "It's shit by the way." 

"Called it!" Klaus expressed, raising his hand which caused Parker to laugh at him.

"I should've listen to the old man. Y'know jumping through space is one thing, but jumping through time is a toss of the dice." Five ranted.

Five grabbed peanut butter from refrigerator, opening it without a struggle. He averted his attention from the peanut butter, looking at klaus appearance, "Nice dress," Five complimented.

"Oh, Well, Danke," klaus says, picking up the fabric and striking a pose.

"I didn't know your brother had had such a hilarious humor," Parker says, smiling widely at Five and then Klaus.