CHAPTER NINE!

( part two,
number five. )

               PARKER WAS ARCHING WITH PAIN EVERYWHERE but he wanted to fight it all off because he wanted to face cha-cha and hazel regardless

PARKER WAS ARCHING WITH PAIN EVERYWHERE but he wanted to fight it all off because he wanted to face cha-cha and hazel regardless. After being senseless abused, he felt more enraged with his powers and controlled.

Nobody was getting in the way anymore, he needed to feel the confidence he once had. He wanted to feel more powerful then what other thought he could be.

Parker's eyes scanned across the room, looking at the mannequin. "Fuck you," He mouthed as he held double middle finger up.

"Five I'm bored," Parker exclaimed.

"Entertain yourself, Parks." Five jeered back, going back to reading.

Parker eyes widened, tilting his head in such a disbelief way. He fisted his right hand quickly as he casted a fire spell on nightstand.

"Alec!" Five scolded, banging the textbook against the fire. "What's you doing!"

Parker smiled, "I asked nicely."

"Wanna try that again?" five challenged him.

"Five Hargreeves, are you testing me?" Parker spoke in a rather shocking and teasing tone as he stepped toward Five.

"What if I am?"

"Big mistake," Parker stated, extending his hands which sent Five flying into a wall.

Five spatial jumped, falling from the ceiling and landing in superhero posture before he stood up and swept Parker off his feet.

"Quit?" Five asked.

Parker hissed, narrowing his eyes as they met Five's eyes until he started groaning from the inflicted pain. "No fair!"

Alec jumped up and return the favor, swiping Five by his feet and straddled him. "I win."

"You're cheating," Five advised, lifting up with his left hand pressed against the floor for balance with his legs between Parker legs.

               "Nah," Parker shook his head, "It's call sore loser attitude. I win."

               Five chuckled, grabbing Parker by his chin and pressing their lips together and pulls away with a smirk. "Yeah, I think I won."

               Parker sarcastically rolled his eyes, standing up and helping Five off the ground.

               Momentarily, Five started rambling about other possibilities that can cause the apocalypse and how they could prevent them. Parker didn't really understand the summary, just nodding throughout it.