Nico x Fem! Reader- Hanahaki

(3rd persons) pov

You have always loved the beloved third you but the disease keeps getting worse. Once again you have ran to the bathroom to cough up a few flowers. 'If this keeps progressing I'll die.' You thought as you held your stomach. 'It hurts..' But you won't ever get the surgery to remove it.

You didn't want to. Although, its stupid you couldn't just let go of the feelings you have for Nico. You heard someone enter the bathroom. "(Y/n)-Chan?" A familiar voice called out. Your eyes widened and you quickly fixed yourself up and exited the stall. "Hey Nico-Chan whats up?"

She glared at you and huffed. "Jeez, you worried us because you were in here for to long." You grinned. "Aww does that mean you care about me~" A light blush appeared on her face but quickly disappeared. "Of course not!" "You're acting like Maki-Chan." She exited the room without saying anything. "Hey! Nico-Chan!"

~~~
"Hey you guys are getting better each day!" They all grinned at you. "Thanks (Y/n)!" "Hey Maki and Nico!" "Hey (Y/n)" Maki said. "Hey does anyone wanna hangout at like a arcade? Or we can get dinner?" "Me!" Honoka shouted out. "Alright! Lets go!" You and the rest of the group went out to go eat first.

~~~
"I'm full!" "Me too!!" You stood up. "Its time to go home!!" Everyone looked at you weirdly. "Well I suppose it is late." Umi said. "Yeah lets go!!" You excitedly said. "Wow (Y/n) you really want to go." Nozomi smirked and then continued, "are you waiting for someone at home?" "No I just think everyone should sleep. Yknow to be healthy and stuff and we can hangout tomorrow if you'd guys like to!" "Me and Eli would have something to do. You should hangout with Maki and Nico." "Do you guys want to hangout?" You looked at Maki and Nico. "Yeah sure." Maki said. "Alright let me know what time." "12:30 at the cafe." "Alright its a plan then." You smiled at them. "We'll be going now. Goodnight guys and sleep well!" Kotori yelled out. "Goodnight sleep well everybody." You left back to your house and you could feel the tightness in your chest. 'Fuck.'

~~~

You woke up laying on the middle of your floor. 'What the hell? Did I pass out when I got home?' You got up and started walking towards your bed. You looked at your clock and it was 2:54 in the morning. 'Shit I should go to sleep.' You checked your phone and saw a few missed calls and texts from the group chat. They were all just talking to each other and calling. Sometimes they would ask why you weren't responding and you answered saying you fell asleep. 'God damnit I feel like I can't breathe.' Maki and Nico asked if you could still hangout and you responded that you could.

'When are they going to bed? Its getting late.' They called the groupchat and asked you to join. You joined them and it was chaos. Everyone was talking and doing something. "Woah guys chill!!" They giggled and continued messing around. "Are we just going to fall asleep on a call?" "Yes!" Honoka shouted. You smiled and set your phone next to you. "Well I'm going to bed. Goodnight everyone sleep well." They said goodnight back to you and you could still hear their voices when you were falling asleep. It calms you to hear them.

~~~

Suddenly you woke up with a sharp pain in your chest. 'I can't breathe.' You walked to the bathroom and started violently throwing up flower petals. 'Shit! I can't stop.' 'Why can't this be over. Damnit I'd rather die than deal with this.' You stopped after a few minutes and stumbled back a bit. You ran out to grab water and try to sleep in your bed. 'Right me Maki and Nico are supposed to hangout.' Knowing that you fell back asleep.