Eli X Bullied Reader

This contains a lot of swearing and suicidal references. Anyways have fun reading.
————————————————————————

(Y/n) POV
'Ah another day in hell!' I said quietly to myself. I was on my way walking to school. 'Why did mom have to send me to this school? Before she left me' I was still walking until someone threw a can at my head. I ignored them and kept walking. Soon I saw my mom's other daughter walking towards me. 'Jeez won't this bitch leave me alone' When she walked up to me I did the Jack in a box flip off. I rolled my eyes and stormed off. "Hey (y/n) your going go get in trouble if you keep doing that." Umi scolded me. "Yeah thanks, Mom!" I said slightly annoyed. "Really (y/n) you should stop" Maki said. "What are you going to do about it?!" "Stop acting sassy. You act like your on your period every day." "Shut the fuck up! Leave me alone!" I stormed off once again. The bell rang and I just ran home.

Soon I was stopped by my "sister's " group. "What the hell do you want?!" I shouted at them. "Wow look at her no wonder your mom abandoned her!" I kept a straight face. "What do you sluts want?" I nearly shouted at them. They rolled their eyes. "Why don't you just die already?" I was used to this. "Looks like your not the crybaby I used to know!" My sister yelled. "Go fuck a pen! Its the only thing you can get thats close to a boyfriend!" I yelled back at her. Her group looked at me with anger in their eyes. Soon my sister started to charge at me. I started to dash to the school. 'Dammit (y/n) you can't 10 vs 1!' I mentally scolded myself. I dashed through the door and the into the classroom. I was panting and sweating.

"Mrs. (y/n) your late sit down!" I followed her orders. I sat next to Eli it was the only seat available. I know Honoka and her friends. But I think I've fallen for Eli. I looked at her and she looked at me. She looked away with pink dusted on her face. Then her dumbass friend showed me one of her tarot cards that had 'love' written on it. I flipped her off. She only giggled.

~timeskip: to lunch~

I was walking to lunch when I saw my sister's group. 'Shit!' I started running until I bumped into Eli. I saw the group turn this way. I grabbed Eli. I put my hand over her mouth and  took her into the bathroom. I was at the wall waiting for them to pass. "(Y-y/n) what was that for?" "Sorry Eli! Its nothing" I heard them pass I dashed off away from Eli.

~another timeskip: after school~

My head hung low as I walked out the door. Then all of a sudden I got thrown to the ground. 'Ah fuck! My bruises' I flinched in pain. "What?!?!" "Time to give you a lesson you'll never forget!" One of them grabbed me and tied my hands back. My sister kicked me so I fell to the ground. There were only 5 girls here at the moment. My sister punched me. "Give." Another girl punched me. "Up." The third girl came. "Already." Another girl. "You" My sister came back and punched me in the stomach as hard as she could. "LITTLE BITCH!" She yelled. I blacked out after that.

I got up and my whole body ached. I looked up to see that I was outside of the school. I got up and went to my house. I decided to take a bath. I got out and put on some night clothes.

~The next day~
(Eli's) POV

I was walking to school on this beautiful morning. Then I saw (y/n) she looked a little messier today. I remembered what happened yesterday and blushed. "Oh~ Eli-chi stop checking out (y/n) I didn't know you were that much of a perv~" she cooed. My face probably looked like Maki's hair by now. I went over the (y/n) I hugged her a bit. She flinched. "What do you want Eli?" She asked. "Sorry (y/n) you seemed a little bit sad" "I don't need your comfort Eli! Go away!" That's the first time she lashes out. She's usually nice to me.

(Y/n) pov

I watched Eli walk away. I felt a little bad after. I'm usually nice to her and only her. Soon Umi came after me and hit my head. "That's rude (y/n) don't do that!" "What is she? Your girlfriend" I chopped her in her side. Not to hard but hard enough so she leaves me alone. "We aren't done (y/n)" I pretended to grab something into my pocket and flipped her off. Their faces were priceless. I walked off into class. "(Y/n) report to the student council room immediately!" I walked in to see my sister and Eli. "Was she the one who did it?" "Yes she was." My sister was fake crying. 'This bitch really harmed herself and tried to blame me' "(y/n) I'm afraid I'm going to have to expel you from this school." Eli said calmly. I blood started to boil. "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?! YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT BITCH!" "(Y/n) calm down" "NO FUCKING WAY ELI! I KNOW I'M A BITCH BUT REMEMBER THE TIME I STOOD UP FOR YOU. THIS IS HOW I FUCKING GET IT BACK. I ACTUALLY FELL FOR YOU! I WAS FUCKING NICE TO YOU!" AND YOU KNOW ME!" I could see my sister snickering. "I can't believe you go out of your way to get me expelled Eiko!" (Your sister in the story) I was on the brink of tears. I walked away calmly and exited. 'Their right! Why haven't I died yet?'

(Eli's) pov

"I'm sorry for the trouble she caused you" I said. She started to laugh a lot. "Wow you actually bought all that huh? You actually believed me? Yeah (Y/n) is one hell of an ass, but she wouldn't hurt someone that bad. Turns our you don't know her. And she was nice to you as well! That's strange!" She started laughing again. 'Why did I believe her! I'm such an idiot' Eiko was exiting out of the room. Whispering "Your going to lose her" she snickered and left. I sat there in shock

(Y/n) pov

'Their right! Why haven't I died yet?' I was walking until I got slammed on the floor. 'Not again' "Seems like your little crush really doesn't like you!" Eiko said. She grabbed out a gun. "Hey (y/n) why don't you just end it right here and now!"

(Eli's) pov

I phoned μ's and told them to come with me. I was planning on following (y/n) Soon they all caught up with me outside the school. "So why are we here Eli-chan?" Nico said. "We are following (y/n)" I started walking with them following behind me. Then my eyes widened in shock seeing what was happening. Eiko grabbed a gun and handed it to (y/n) "Hey (y/n) why don't you just end it right here and now!" She reluctantly put the gun to her head.

(Y/n) pov

I don't know what I'm doing but I put the gun up to my head. 'Now all I have to do is pull the trigger' I was closing my eyes until I saw μ's around the corner. I started to cry. "(Y/n) STOP!" Eli shouted as loud as she could. Umi was on the phone with the police. Eli ran into my arms while I threw the gun down. She started sobbing onto my chest. Saying sorry over and over again. Then μ's came and hugged me. The police came soon after. They arrested my sister and her group.

We went to my house and had a sleepover that was probably the most fun I've had in a while. Nico slept with Maki, Nozomi was off in the corner doing something, Umi, Honoka, and Kotori slept together. (OOooOoO a threesome ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) then finally me and Eli. Maybe I'll stay like this for a bit. Who knows maybe we'll last.

————————————————————————
I wonder what Nozomi was doing! Anyways thanks for reading. I know this kind of sucks