Cheater? Maki X Fem! Reader

(Y/n) pov

There she is the girl who stole my heart. Yup her name is Maki Nishikino. I'm such an idiot for falling in love with my own best friend. Plus she seems more interested with Nico. I sat alone in an empty classroom and played my guitar. "Ah the next chord is a G chord! Whoops!" I was writing the chords for Start Dash. I stopped playing when someone came into the classroom. "Oh Hey Eli!" "Hey (Y/n)" "What brings you here Eli?" "I wanted to listen to you play. Also because Nico and Maki are arguing over excuse my language dumb shit. Or so as Nozomi and Umi explained it." I chuckled a bit. "You want to try Eli? Remember when you used to play guitar." "Sure." "Here's the chords." I passed her my guitar and she started playing.

"That was good Eli!" I started clapping. "I can't take all the credit since you taught me before." "I guess thats true." Nozomi walked in. "Nico and Maki have finally settled down." "Well I'll see you later or do you want to watch?" "Sure Eli" Nozomi came up behind me. "I know you have a crush on Maki! And Eli knows too." I jumped a bit. "No your wrong!" "Sure~" I sighed and went to the rooftop. "(Y/n)! Wait!" I ignored her and burst through the door.

Everyone looked miserable. "NO! I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!" "Girls chill out!" I yelled. Nico threw a water bottle at me. The lid wasn't on all the way and it got me wet. I sighed. "You guys better stop it! How is anyone going to know if you guys are dating?!" "Eh?!" Maki shouted. "I know you two are. For one Umi and Kotori are dating, Rin and Hanayo, Tsubasa and Honkers, Eli and Nozomi, and finally you two!" Their faces were beet red. "THATS NOT TRUE!" Nico yelled. "Yeah yeah! Say whatever you want!" I yelled slightly annoyed. "If you guys want to make a good couple than at least act like one!" "(Y/n) we're not dating." Maki's tone was calm. They continued practice and I just sat back and watched.

(Maki's) pov

"Hey (Y/n) wake up! Hello!" All of a sudden she grabbed me. "So soft like a teddy bear." I slightly pushed her off me. "Ah! Don't go teddy bear I need you." She placed her head on my lap and fell back asleep. 'Ah! She's so cute like this.' I softly started running my fingers through her hair.

"Eh? M-Maki what are you doing here?" I slowly started to get up. "Sorry! You fell asleep on my lap and I fell asleep as well." I started blushing. "You know Maki there's something I want to tell you. But its hard you know?" I nodded. "Do you like anyone by chance?" "You." I mumbled. "And yes I do like someone." I said. "Will you tell me who it is Maki?" "Nope!" "Is it Nico?~" She teased. "No!" She looked surprised. "Well Maki I love you!" She shut her eyes. "I love you too." Her eyes lit up and she started to hug me. "Don't expect me to show my love for you all the time!" She hugged me even tighter. 'W-Well here I go.' I sat on top of (Y/n)'s lap and slowly started to kiss her. She hesitated a bit and I stopped. "Hey I never said I wanted you to stop." It was silent for a couple of seconds. "Hey Maki open your mouth a bit." "Why?" I opened my mouth slightly. She kissed me and slipped her tongue inside my mouth.

Our lips moved in synch and our tongues were in the middle of a war. After a few minutes I lost the fight and (Y/n) explored the new territory leaving nothing untouched. She moved her head to my neck and looked up at me. I meekly nodded. She started kissing on my neck until she found a spot that felt especially good. I let out a quiet moan. Her hand went to the hem of my shirt. I was shaking a bit. "We don't have to continue Maki." She said. I looked at her she didn't seem disappointed or upset. Her gaze was only filled with love. "O-ok let's stop." She smiled and gently pushed me off her. "Well shall I escort you back to your house?" She asked. "Hmpf. I can escort myself home." "Sure~" I sighed and started walking with (Y/n) following behind.