You x Ex-Delinquent! Fem! Reader

I MADE THIS STORY SO LONG AGI BUT REVISED IT A BIT

(Y/n)'s pov
*flashback*

"Boss! Who's our next target." My lips formed into a smile. "I don't care who it is. Maybe go for someone at my school? Go and attack anybody." They nodded. "I'm going to go watch from afar."

I saw them hide in a nearby bush while I also waited by a tree. I couldn't see the girl clearly but it kind of resembled Yō. 'What the hell?' Soon I watched them throw punches and knock the girl over. I took a good look at hear and realized it was actually Yō. 'Shit! Not her!' I blew a whistle and they all ran off.

I started walking towards Yō. 'Why... Why did I do this.' I crouched down and pulled her head to my chest. "(Y-y/n)-chan?" "Hey, you're okay now. What happened?" "When I got out of the school some high school boys attacked me." I felt even more guilty. "I'll protect you from now on." I picked her up and went to the infirmary.

Thirty minutes later Aqours came. "(Y/n)!! Is she okay?" "Yes, I cleaned up her wounds and bandaged them." "Who did this to Yō-Chan?" Chika asked. "I don't know she said it was some high school boys." I grit my teeth. "I'll find them." "Wait (Y/n)-Chi!" "I'll be careful Mari-San." I sighed and started walking towards our hideout.

"I'm going to quit the group. I hate being here. Someone else can be the leader." "(Y/n) you can't just leave!!" "Watch me!" "Was this all because of the girl today?!" "Tsk. I'm leaving!" And just like that I left the group I once called my family.
*End of flashback*

"Babe~.... Baby~.... (Y/n)-Chan~.... (Y/n)!" I flinched. "Oh sorry I was spacing out." "It's alright but do you see the scenery." I giggled. "Yes, it's beautiful but it can't compare to you~" She blushed and looked away. "Hey, stop it." "I know you like it when I tease you~" She put her hand over my mouth. I slightly smirked and kissed her hand.

There was a few moments of silence before I spoke up. "We should go on a date tomorrow." She cuddled closer to me and nodded. "Hey~ Are you mad at me?- mmpf-" Her lips were placed on top of mine. I caressed her cheek and deepened the kiss. She pulled away. "Hey~ I wasn't done~" I pouted and crossed my arms. She looked back at the sky. I pinned her to the ground.

"Eyes right here princess~" I leaned in and kissed her. She bit my bottom lip and I opened. I pushed my tongue in her mouth. "Mm~" She blushed and pulled away again. "Sorry!" She covered her mouth with her hands. I grabbed her wrists and put them above her head. "No need to be sorry." I went back to kissing her until we both needed some air.

"Do you want to stay over?" I asked. "Sure." We walked back into my house and hopped into the shower. "I'm done now you can go take a shower." I laid in bed and read a book. It wasn't the most fun thing to do. Soon Yō was done and she laid next to me. "Hey come here closer to me." She didn't move. "Are you sleeping already~ How cute~" I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer.

"You're cute~" No reaction. "I guess you really are sleeping. Well, I guess I can rant about how much I love you." She turned to look at me and pecked me on the lips. I flushed at the sudden action. "Let's go to sleep now." She said and buried her head in my neck. "I love you~" "I-I... Love you too." I hugged her tighter and fell asleep.

~~~Timeskip: Next day~~~

I woke up early than Yō. I admired her sleeping face. It's almost as cute as her awake face. I lightly kissed her forehead and started cooking breakfast for the both of us. 'I wonder where we'll go today.'