Cheater Eli x Female Reader part 2

(Eli)'s Pov

"Has she found out yet?" "No, not yet." I smirked. I was happy to be with Nozomi. I wouldn't ever change that. I knew I was leading (Y/n) on but for some reason I couldn't let her go. My phone rang but I didn't answer it. "Who's that?" "I don't know let me check." Once my phone rang again I answered it. "I'm breaking up with you." A little part of me shattered. After talking I hung up. "Nozomi I have to go." She nodded and I ran all the way back home.

~~~

"(Y/n)?" I knocked on the door and she answered. My face was stained with tears and I thought I saw a glimpse of guilt in her eyes. "Eli I know whats been happening between you and Nozomi. I want you to be happy with someone else." 'Why am I hurt? I hurt her.' I looked away, "I'm sorry (Y/n). I didn't want you to find out like this." She sighed. "Grab your stuff and get out of my house." Is she really saying this to me? I nodded and ran upstairs to grab everything that was mine. I packed my bags.

"(Y/n) I-" I tried to say. She covered my mouth and smiled at me. I finally broke. I wanted to scream at her and cry. "I understand now go be happy with the person you love. Forget about me just move on with your life." Tears rolled down my face after she said that. I looked at her and my tears hit her hand. She smiled and uncovered my mouth. "Now go." I looked away and walked out the door.

I wanted her to grab my hand and pull me back.
I regret what I did.
How could I be so blind.
The person that loved me the most is now gone.
Can I find closure?
Will Nozomi help me?
Should I go back for her?
Why did I do this.

Those thoughts lingered in my head. I felt nothing but guilt. I should've went back I shouldn't have cheated. I won't be able to see her, hug her, do anything. Everything we built was gone because I was selfish. I wish I didn't do that. I wish I could change back time.

~~~
(Y/n)'s pov

It was days after the breakup. I was so mentally exhausted I felt like I couldn't even eat. Everything I built with Eli is gone. I sat in my room staring at old pictures. Her smile, her laugh, her voice. Its all so far away. If only I made her happier, if only I could've been better. It was like this for a while until I got a text from Eli. 'Want to try again?' My heart dropped. I didn't even take a second and replied back with yes. I felt so naive but my heart decided what I wanted.

~~~
"I can't believe I get a second chance." I looked over and smiled. "I'm glad to have you back into my life." My heart felt at ease. 'Why do I feel so safe and calm now.' "I'm so sorry for everything (Y/n). I felt so bad and I wanted to come back. I never wanted to hurt you." She smiled at me and hugged me close. "So everything is back to normal?" "Yes (Y/n) I'll be sure to stay." I smiled and hugged her tight. 'I'm so happy things are back to the way they were.'

~~~ Months later~~~

Everything with Eli was going so well. We were together thats all I could ask for. This is everything I wanted. I just wanted to be in her arms, to feel her warm embrace, to feel her kisses, I love this girl so much and she finally loved me back. I could tell that she actually loved me. "(Y/n)? You ready to go on our date?" I grabbed her hand and nodded. We both got into the car and went to a arcade that had a snack bar in it.

"I bet I can beat you in this game!" She smirked at me. I smirked back "oh really now?" "Challenge accepted." She got onto the bike and I got onto the next one. "Eli4379 has joined the match." "(Y/n)3919 has joined the match." The game announced. "Ready to start?" I nodded. "Begin!" I pushed on the handle and tried to steer it so I didn't bump into anything and tried to get as much power ups. In the end Eli ended up winning. "Damnit next time I'll beat you."