Hanamaru x Cold! Troublemaker! Reader

(Y/n)'s pov

Here they come again. I was trying to enjoy my time alone but they have to come! Great just my day. "Hello (Y/n)! You should be lucky that the great Yohane has came all the way here just to see you!" "Oh won't you shut up! Stop living in your fallen angel world it's bothering everyone else! Also you probably just bumped into me." "That's not true (Y/n) we just wanted to see you." Ruby said. I glared and them. "PIGI!" Ruby screamed and hid behind Hanamaru. "Shut up Ruby!" I yelled and in an instant Dia came and started hugging her sister. "That's fucking incest! Who knows you probably fuck each other at home!" "(Y/n)! That's no way to talk at school." "You've gone a little far don't you think (Y/n)?" Kanan said. I flipped her off and stormed off into an empty classroom. I heard the door opening but kept my head on the desk. "(Y/n) don't you think you were a little mean to everyone zura." "Shut your zura ass up." "We used to be friends once. Please what happened." "Used to be Hanamaru." I said in quiet and soft tone. What happened?! You left me. "Leave me alone Hanamaru I don't want you and your idol friends near me." I ran out the room and into class.

"Dude we should jump someone!" "We should!" I say. We were at our hideout. "(Y/n) whose the little bitches annoying you!" "Well there at my school." "We should wait until someone's there." We ran to my school and camped out soon Hanamaru came out. We put on our hoods and attacked. We each took our turns punching her a bit. But we'll have mercy. "Alrighty scram!" Jace said running out of the area. I stayed there and looked at Hanamaru. "I'm sorry Hanamaru." "(Y-y/n)" she had blood scattered all over her. Her nose is probably broken she had bruises everywhere. I started to cry next to her. All her pleas and her face. "I grabbed out my phone and dialed Kanan. I don't know how I could do this to you. After all you've been so nice to me. I'm such a bad person. I saw the indigo haired girl running this way and I bolted. "Hey!" She screamed and I just ran back to the hideout.

"(Y/n) where have you been?" "Cops came and they held me but I got away." They highfived me. "That's what I'm talking about!" "Let's celebrate by getting alcohol." I didn't care it's not like my parents are home anyways. I took a sip of the alcohol. "Ready for another round (Y/n)?!" He passed me another bottle. "Yup." Turns out I'm not as sensitive to alcohol. I chugged the bottle. "Go (Y/n)! Go (Y/n)!" Some of then were finally asleep. I started getting dizzy and I soon blacked out.

~~Timeskip: couple months later~~

I couldn't really live with myself after letting Hanamaru get hurt like that. "Hey (Y/n)!" Hanamaru said while coming into the library. 'Why is she still so nice to me?!' The rest of Aqours knows I had something to do about it and they haven't talked to me. "Go away." I said not looking at her. "No." She said. "You know Kunkida-san it hurts me to know that you know I beat you up. Yet your still so nice to me?! Like how nice can you be?!! It's not fair! I can't live with myself knowing what I did." 'I did it to someone I love.' I has tears streaming down my face. And I stormed out of the classroom.

"Why was Hanamaru crying?!" Dia screamed at my face. Kanan pushed me a bit. And Mari slammed me on the lockers. "Beat me up all you want. Take your rounds on me. I won't fight back. This is for your friend right?" I took off my shirt. I had a T-shirt on under it. They're faces went red and they stared at me. "Go ahead." I say bracing for impact. "Don't hurt (Y/n)!" "Kunkida-San?" She went up to me and hugged me. I gently pushed her off and dashed. "(Y/n)! Wait!" They all yelled. I ignored them and went to the hideout. "Hey (Y/n) want to jump someone?" "I'll tag along." Unexpectedly we went to my school again. "Who are we jumping?" "Same girl as last time!" Jace said. I flinched. The instant Hanamaru came out I ran in front of her. "H-how about we do someone else." "(Y/n)?" They ran at me. I let them punch me. "Punch me instead." I was already on my knees. It would be foolish to vs them now. "Hmpf! We hope you learned you lesson (Y/n)!" They all punched me one last time. "I reached inside my backpack and grabbed out a gun. "If you ever dare to touch her I won't hesitate to shoot!" I yelled. The turned around and then ran away. "Hana... Maru." I was losing so much blood. I was stabbed a bit. Hanamaru grabbed out her phone and dialed Aqours. I couldn't keep my eyes open and I closed them.

I heard sobbing from multiple people. I noticed its hard to get up and my vision is fuzzy. "Kunkida-San? Aqours?" They all attacked me with hugs. "We misjudged you (Y/n)!" Chika said. After talking for a bit everyone had to leave. Hanamaru stayed here. "Aren't you going home." "It's ok. I want to stay, zura." She was blushing a bit. "I love you." I quietly whispered hoping she'd hear me. "Really?!" She said her eyes widened. "Of course." She ran into my arms and buried her face in my chest. I hugged her tightly. She looked up at me and I kissed her nose. "Want to stay like this." She nodded and we soon fell asleep.

————————————————————————
Jeez I'm tired anyways Thanks for reading and have a nice day!