Cheater Eli x Female Reader

I WANT TO MAKE EVERYONE SUFFER 😈😈😈😈😈😈

(Y/n)'s pov

'Damnit me and Eli have been getting in a lot of fights lately. I'm not even mad anymore.' I sat here listening to Eli argue with me. Its so exhausting listening to her yell at me. I'm so disappointed in myself. "Are you even listening to me?" "Yeah I am. You won't stop bitching." I snapped back. I could tell she was getting angry. She walked out the door and slammed it. 'She's going to Nozomi's house.' I sighed. I'll give her some space for a while.

'Why can't we stop arguing for once. Is she losing interest?' I walked to the kitchen to go grab something to eat. 'Should I apologize or leave her alone?' I thought about it for a while and decided it'd be better if I left her alone. For some reason I'm really starting to miss her. I hate it when she's with Nozomi I get jealous over their relationship. At the same time I can't tell her that she can't see Nozomi anymore. It wouldn't be right of me. I laid in my bed and fell asleep.

~~~ A few days later ~~~
'Eli still hasn't returned? I get we have a break from school for a while. but she didn't even text or return home?' I started getting worried and called her phone. It rang for a little but she didn't answer. 'What the hell?' I tried texting her too but my texts didn't deliver. 'Fuck she blocked me.' I tried calling Nozomi's phone and she answered.

"Nozomi is Eli at your house?" "Yeah." She responded with an attitude. "Is she going to be coming home soon?" "I don't know." I could hear her and Eli snickering in the background. "Tell her I'm sorry." "Ok." She hung up right after she said that. 'Damn she has an attitude problem.' I texted Umi, Honoka, and Kotori and asked if they wanted to hangout. They agreed and I walked over to Kotori's house.

"How are you and Eli?" Honoka asked. I almost choked on my drink. "I got into a fight with her and she just left and went with Nozomi." They seemed a little uncomfortable when I said that. "So she hasn't returned home?" "No she didn't. I wish she would." I laughed a little. The three of them looked at each other weird. "I'm sorry (Y/n)." "Its okay." "I have an idea!" Honoka yelled. "What is it?" I said excitedly. "How about you get Eli chocolate, and a bouquet of flowers to apologize?" "Thats a great idea!" Honoka smiled at me. "We'll walk with you." Umi said and Kotori agreed.

~~~
I nervously knocked on Nozomi's door and Nozomi answered. "What?" "Can I speak to Eli privately?" "Yeah." She grabbed Eli and closed the door. I noticed a hickey like mark near her collarbone. "What's that?" I pointed the the spot and she covered it up. "I burned myself by accident." "Oh okay. Here these are for you." I gave her the chocolates and bouquet of roses. "I'm sorry about how I've been acting and if you want to stay at Nozomi's house for a while that's okay."

She pulled me into a hug. "I'm sorry. I'll come back home let me go tell Nozomi." I was so excited. "Oh okay." She went inside and after a minute she came out with Nozomi. "Thank you Nozomi." I walked with Eli back home. It was silent but then she started talking to me. "Do you want to go on a date tomorrow?" "Yeah where do you want to go?" "An arcade?" I smiled. "Yeah lets go to a arcade. I have one in mind. Are you going to invite Nozomi." "No silly its a date. It'll only me be and you." She smiled at me.

~~~

"(Y/n) do you want to watch a movie?" I turned to her. "Sure any movie is fine." She put on a romance movie and I got a little embarrassed about it. "Whats the matter (Y/n)? Getting embarrassed?" She crawled closer to me and my heart start beating faster. "You're blushing." She cooed. I blushed even harder and tried to hide my face. She grabbed my hands and pinned me to the bed. She smirked and then kissed me. I kissed her back and she pulled away.