Kotori x Sad! Cold! Reader

(Y/n)'s pov

Here I go again I'm falling for someone I don't have a chance with. I fell in love with her but looks like we don't feel the same. She left me heartbroken back a year ago. We're third years now and we agreed not to bring it up. But its hard I felt like I couldn't breathe when she said those words. I thought Kotori would never do that. But I guess I was wrong. "(Y/n)! Your spacing out again. What's wrong?" She said. A pinch of worry in her voice. "Why does it matter?" I say walking away. "(Y/n)? What's wrong?" I walked away. "H-Hey where are you going?" "Home." I blankly responded. She kept following me all the way back to my house. "You should go Kotori." I said. "I wouldn't want you to get hurt." Tears were streaming down her face and I closed the door. I slid down and started crying. 'How could someone like her be the person I faced two years ago!?! It doesn't add up. She was so nice and then so bitchy!' "All I said was I love you." I love her so much to where it hurts now. I'm just imaging a perfect dream were me and her are together. I know it will never happen but still. I slowly made my way upstairs and decided to sleep.

"WHAT?! Its almost time for school." I yelled getting ready as fast as I can. I quickly fixed up my hair and ran all the way to school. "Calm down (Y/n) you might run into someone." Kotori said while flashing you a bright smile. 'She's so nice to me even after what I've done yesterday.' I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her. I flinched after realizing what I did. I backed away without a word and ran into the class. Kotori, Umi, and Honoka walked in and Umi shot me the death glare. I rolled my eyes and got out my homework.

~~Timeskip: after school~~

I was walking when all of a sudden I heard muffle screams. I decided to check it out and I saw something that made me snap. As much as I say I hate Kotori I really don't and there she is with a gun pointed at her head. "O-Ok I-I-I'll do what you say." It broke me down to see her like that. She slowly got on her knees and started to unbuckle the guy's pants. I ran up to the guy and stood in front the guy. He pointed the gun at my head. "Do it." I say testing him. "(Y/n)?!! What are you doing?" "Shoot me and leave her alone." I say. He thought for a bit and I used the tine to grab the gun. "Who's tougher now?!" I yelled at him. I felt Kotori bury her face in my back. "I'll pull this trigger if you ever touch her!!" That seemed to scare him off and he took off.

"(Y-Y/n) can I tell you something?" "Go on." I said. "I love you." She said barely audible. "What?!" I say a bit. I clenched my fists. "You say that but I bet your going to play with my feelings!" I paused before continuing. "It's like my heart is a puppet and your the puppet master! You always know how to make me fall for you! You control my every move!!" I started to break down.

*Flashback to that day*

"Hey Kotori can I tell you something?" I ask my face is as red as a tomato. "Sure!" She said. "I love you." She laughed a bit. "I'm sorry but we don't feel the same. I feel the opposite I hate you!" I flinched. "Your so annoying and who would love you!" She stopped a bit. "Welcome to real life (Y/n)" she said walking off. I just stood there. At the moment my heart just completely gave up on love.

*End of Flasback*

"You could've let me down slowly!" She started sobbing. "You didn't have to say what you said!! I get it you didn't feel the same!"

"I needed you!" I yelled. "You just left me in the dust!"

'Finally a weight off my chest.'

"You don't know how much I've been suffering after hearing that! Then you say this! Your a very cruel person!" She flinched.

'Can I learn to love again?'

"You know I wasn't stable back then and you just vanished out of my life and then come back when we're third years!"

'You really shaken me up.'

"But there's one thing I will say even though you may not feel the same." I looked at her and kept eye contact. "I love you." She embraced me into a tight hug and wouldn't let go.

'Can I really love you?'

"(Y/n) I have no reason why I acted like I did." She started sobbing. "B-but I love you. I always have I just wasn't ready at the time!" "I've never thought you would've said those words to me. Your such a kind person. But I think I get it." "Please don't mess with my feelings." I say. She hugged me even tighter and brought our faces close together. "Can I?" I nodded. She closed the space between our lips. I lightly caressed her cheek. Soon Umi found us in the alleyway and started scolding us. "Have you made Kotori cry (Y/n)! I swear if you hurt her." "Its ok Umi-Chan." Kotori said. "I caught everything on tape!" Honoka said and we started chasing her.

'Maybe I can learn to love again.'

————————————————————————
Now that I look back on this Kotori is too ooc but ehhhhhhHHhhhHhH I'll try rewriting a kotori one
But for now see ya! And have a great day.