Dia x Player! Reader

Hello guys! Anyways I'm back to writing these again. Also have a  good morning, night, or rest of your day! Anyways see ya!

(Y/n) pov

"(Y/n) how could you?!" She dropped down to the floor with tears in her eyes. "I'm breaking up with you!" I chuckled a bit. "I don't care! Its not like the relationship meant shit to me!" I walked away leaving her there. It's not like I'm some hoe going around asking for sex. I just mess with peoples feelings. I was walking away until I was stopped by Aqours. 'Jeez what do they want from me?' "(Y/n) I want you to apologize to that girl! Right now!" "No." I walked past them. Mari grabbed my hand and pulled me towards them. "What do you want?!" I said annoyed. "(Y/n)-San its not nice to toy with peoples feelings." Ruby said. I walked over to her and in an instant Dia was in front of her. "Don't hurt her!" Dia said. I was blushing probably. "I'm not some sick freak that would hurt someone and then do it with them. I don't physically hurt someone its only mentally." I nudged Dia out of the way. And I pat Ruby's head. Kanan and You stood in front of Ruby. "Very protective I see." I turned around and started walking. "I won't hurt any of your members."

"Woah! (Y/n)?! Its been a while right?" I looked and saw her. "It has been a while right?"  I sighed. "What do you want?" She looked at me. "How about a second chance?" I slammed my fist on the wall. "I've changed (Y/n)" I waited a few seconds. "Haha! I've changed my ass the last time we tried you didn't change at all! I mean look at me! I've became you! When you left me heartbroken last time! I don't know what got into me to make me do all the stuff I've done and mess with people but, I'm willing to change! I just need the rights person and your not her!" (Ex/n) looked very shocked. "I see, so who's the lucky girl?" "I'm not telling you!" I walked away ending the conversation. 'Jeez I need to change.'

~~At Lunch~~

"Woah! Looks its (Y/n) the hoe!" I walked over to them. "Who spoke?" "Me!" One girl said. I picker her up by her collar and made her face me. "I'm not some hoe asking for sex you dumbass! I'm not the hoe like you! I know you fuck around with every boy in this town so it's best if you shut your mouth." She nodded and sat down. I walked up to the rooftop and sat down. While I was in the middle of eating someone opened the door. 'Shoot I forgot Aqours comes here.' I got up and started to leave. "Wait!" Dia yelled. "We saw you interaction with your ex." Dia said. She paused before continuing. "We'll help you change even if we're not that person." I looked down and tears came out of my eyes. I felt someone wrap their arms around me and it was Kanan. More people started to wrap their arms around me.

~~Timeskip: A fee months later~~

I've been making so much progress to stop acting like how I did before. I've said sorry to everyone one of my exes and we became good friends. I even said sorry to the people I've caused trouble to. Lately everyone has been teasing me and Dia more often. And it's true ever since I met Dia I've had feelings for her and she was the person that I wanted to get with. "Lets play truth or dare!" Mari said. A devilish grin appeared on her face. "Oh no." I said and everyone laughed.

"All right Riko truth or dare?" Mari asked. "Dare!" Riko stated. "I dare you to kiss Yoshiko!" "Yohane!" Yoshiko snapped back. Riko's face was as red as a tomato. She walked over to Yoshiko. "O-On the lips? Or on the check?" "On the lips!" Mari said. Riko looked and Yoshiko and she nodded. She went in for the kiss and surprisingly Yoshiko accepted. "OooOo~ Do you guys liked each other?" Riko nodded and so did Yoshiko. "Hooray! Let's get everyone together!" I started blushing furiously. "Well Riko its your turn!" I said. "Kanan truth or dare?" "Truth." She said. "Who's your crush?" Kanan's face went red. "Mari." She said barely audible. "Yay!" Mari yelled and hugged Kanan. "Chika truth or dare?" "Dare!" Chika said. "Well since you like You! I dare you to kiss her." "Ok!" She went and kissed You. "Guys! Isn't this kind it confess our crush time and kiss them?" I asked. "Yup." Dia looked at Ruby. "If you like Hanamaru thats fine Ruby!" Ruby looked really happy. "Dia truth or dare?" "Dare." She said. "I dare you to sit on (Y/n)'s lap!" Mari said. "No!" She yelled. Dia's face was a little red. "Don't you have a crush on (Y/n)?" Mari asked. "No." Dia said. "Hey guys my dad just called and said I have to come home! See ya!" Everyone looked really confused. "I thought your parents passed away." Mari said. "They did." I said and started walking towards my house.

(Dia's) pov

"So you really don't like (Y/n)?" Kanan asked. I didn't reply. "Dia you could've confessed to her!" Mari said. "Look she used her dead parents as an excuse!" I felt pretty bad after that happened. "You need to go tell her how you feel Dia!" Chika said. "I hurt her didn't I?" I felt really bad. "Let's go to her house." I said and started walking there.

"Its this house." Mari said. I knocked a couple times on the door but no response. "Someone call her." Yoshiko got on the phone but she didn't answer. "Well I guess I'll spam her!" Mari said. Still no response. I knocked on the door once again and Chika started ringing the doorbell. "We might get in trouble if we keep making all this noise. I'll knock again." I knocked another few times

(Y/n) pov

I heard knocking on my door and I didn't answer. Soon Yoshiko called me I didn't answer. "Jeez will you leave me alone!" I yelled.  I turned my phone on silent and didn't answer Mari's spam texts. There was a few more knocks on the door and then the doorbell started to ring. The noise stopped and then another few knocks on the door. I sighed and opened the door. "Hey guys. Come inside." "Sorry for the intrusion." They said. We sat on the couch. "Why are you guys here?" I asked. "Dia wanted to tell you something." They pushed Dia towards me. We stared at each other for a bit. "(Y/n) I have a confession to make." She paused. "I really like you." She said and I hugged her. "Yay!" They all yelled. "I like you too." She hugged me tighter.

————————————————————————

Hello! Thanks for reading and have a nice day!