Maki x Female! Reader

Im not sure how this one will be tbh im writing whatever comes to my mind 🤩 also its where they are still friends just not idols

(Y/n)'s Pov

~I never knew it could've ended like this..

Maybe if you put your immature acts aside and your popularity aside we could've worked..

Sad thing is, I still love you. ~

I can remember it clearly! Its almost as if I can still replay it in my head.

~flashback start~

It was a slightly breezy fall and she was walking down that road. I wasn't paying attention to where i was running and foolishly bumped into her. "I'm so sorry ma'am! I didn't mean to bump into you!" The red head girl glared at you. "Watch it!" I nodded, a little annoyed at the girls attitude. I continued walking and turned around to look at the red head. I instantly ran out to her and grabbed her hand to pull her back in. "Are you dumb?! You could've got hit by that speeding car!" She looked at me and when our eyes met I saw she was blushing. I felt myself blush a little bit too. She grabbed out a piece of paper and wrote her number. 'Why was she doing this?' "If you see me at school please don't talk to me." She got up and continued walking. 'Damn not even a goodbye? And at school don't talk to her? What a bitch.'

The next day
I woke up today feeling a little bit sore. I did have a few bruises because of yesterday but this was way worse. For some reason when I tried to get back up I just stumbled over back on my bed. 'Oh god this isn't good.' I pulled the sheet over myself again and started to drift off to bed. 'Should i text the red head?' I contemplated for a bit and ended up texting her.

From: Maki Nishikino
'Well nice to meet you, (Y/n). How are you?'

From: (Y/n)
'Nice to meet you too, Nishikino. I'm sick right now  but how are you?'

From: Maki Nishikino
'I'm coming over.'
From: (Y/n)
'Eh? You can't just come over! Im sick Nishikino .'

But I guess she didn't care because I heard a knock at my door. I walked over to the door nearly falling. "Hello Nishikino what are you doing here?" "I'm going to take care of you. Now go sit over there." She pointed over to the bed and I sat down. "I brought soup but I don't know if you like it." "What kind of soup?" "Tomato soup." 'Hehe it suits her.' "Lay down and pull the sheets over you." I nodded and did what she told me. She walked over to the sink and wet a rag with warm water. "What if you get sick?" "I'll be fine just don't breathe or cough on me."

'Man this girl is kind of weird.' "It's not like I like you or anything. You just have no one to take care of you." I chuckled, "You're not wrong about that." She put the rag over my head and went over to the kitchen to make the soup. "So Nishikino do you like tomatos? I mean it would kind of suit you yknow?" She glared at me. "My friends always say that. Its annoying." "So yesterday what did you mean by 'please don't talk to me' are you going to be embarrassed if people see you with me?" She looked taken aback and a bit ashamed. "Its only my parents. They would disapprove of me being friends with you and Nico is a bit out of hand sometimes."

I stared at her. "I understand Nishikino, I wouldn't want to mess up your reputation. Don't worry I won't talk to you." "Not like I care or anything. By the way here's your soup." She placed the bowl into my hands. "Thanks, Nishikino." She nodded and sat on a near by chair.