(I promise) Nico X Delinquent Reader

(Y/n) pov

"Hey (y/n)-chi!" Nozomi said while running up behind me. I ignored her and rolled my eyes. I felt a sharp pain on my head. "Hey! What the hell was that for?" Although I'm taller than Nico she still finds a way to hit me. "(Y/n) although Nozomi is Washi Washi addicted. You still have to at least make an effort to be nicer. Especially to your seniors. She glares at me and I glare back. "Oh~ Have you two grown mutual feelings for each other? Also stop fighting or else I'll give you a punishment that will scar you forever!" Nico and, I shivered.

~~~

Soon the others came behind us. "(Y/n) put your uniform on the correct way!" I stuck my tongue out at her. Yeah my uniform is messed up a bit but I don't mind. Instead of a skirt I have pants. My blazer is open up, and I have a tie. "I don't need your advice on how to dress Umi. I have my style and you have yours." She rolled her eyes. "Don't come running to me if you get in trouble one day"

~~Timeskip: To lunch~~

'To bad my gang members aren't here. Since this is a girls only school' I grabbed my lunch and sat on the roof. Until Nico, and her friends came. Nico took a seat next to me and Nozomi and Eli were on my right. "Nico want some?" I asked. She nodded her head. I grabbed some of my food and placed it in her mouth. "That's good (Y/n)-Chan!" I hummed in response. Nozomi was snickering evilly? I looked over and saw her recording. I snatched her phone and deleted the video. "I can still get the video back~" I rolled my eyes. μ's was snickering in the background

~~Timeskip: After school~~

  I was walking with Nico to her school idol practice with the rest of μ's.  "Why are you walking with me?" She asked her face looked a bit flushed. "I can't walk with my friend?" I simply replied. "You know Nico. I always catch you staring at me. Nozomi always tells me to confess to you and of course me being the way I am I don't listen. I don't get it! It's so confusing! I can't determine whether you like me or not! So here I am about to ask you. Do you feel the same way towards me?" Silence. "I'll take that as a no. Anyways lets hurry up so we don't have to deal with Nozomi. Also so Umi doesn't think we are doing shameless stuff." "(Y/n)-Chan I do feel the same" I felt a surge of happiness run through me.

~~~

I picked Nico up and started to dash to the rooftop. He face was flushed red and she was hitting my shoulder with her face buried in my chest. I set her down and burst through the door. "My my you two are a little late. Oh~ and Nico-Chi seems to be panting and her face is the color of Maki's hair" "SHAMELESS! YOU GUYS CAN'T DO SHAMELESS THINGS IN SCHOOL" Umi scolded us for what seemed to be eternity but was actually 20 minutes. "Umi we weren't doing that. We were walking and we got caught up with our conversation." Nico stated calmly. Now Umi was ten shades of red.

~~Timeskip: After μ's practice~~

I was walking with Nico to escort her to her house safely. Who knows my gang could easily pick her up. "Hey Nico-Chan I'm going into that store I'll be back in a bit. "I'll wait out her for you" I nodded and went inside. I decided to have Nico come over to my house. I was looking for some snacks until five minutes later my phone vibrated. "Hey boss! We have a new girl!" I was a little furious. "Didn't I tell you not to attack girls or anyone in general. Only attack when people are using violence or messes with us!" I whispered shouted. "Describe her." "Well she short, has black hair tied into a ponytail, and seems to go to your school!" I ran out of the store.

~~~

I saw Nico pinned up against a wall near an alley. I grabbed my katana out. "Let her go now!" "But boss this is an opportunity!" Nico's eyes widened when she heard boss. "Did I stutter? Let her go!" "No!" "Fine lets do this the hard way!" Then they all grabbed our their katanas. Since we were a gang we all had the same weapons. 'Its only 3 vs 1 (y/n) you got this! This is for Nico' One of them ran at me. Our swords clashed together. He started to swing at me. I grabbed his hand but he knocked me off. I fell down and he tried to me but stabbed the ground cause he missed. I grabbed his arm and smashed his face against the ground. Another one came at me but I kicked him in the side. 'Weak' I thought to myself. Then I look over to see the other guy kissing Nico roughly she looked very uncomfortable . Then his hand started to creep up her shirt. Without him knowing I punched his head knocking him out in the process. Nico looked terrified. "Hey, hey! Looks its ok I'm here." I said in my best soothing voice. She ran into my arms. "I'm not going to leave you alone again. I promise." I grabbed her hand and went into the store. I payed for the stuff. "Want to come to my house?" "Y-Yeah my siblings and parents aren't home" "I live by myself"

~~~

I walked to my house and unlocked the door. "Make yourself at home!" I say walking upstairs. Nico was following right behind me. "You can come with me its fine" I walked into the room. Nico's face instantly flushes red. I had so many pictures of her in my room. Forgetting Nico was here I started to take off my shirt. "HEY! (Y/n)! I'M HERE AS WELL" her face was beet red and she was covering her eyes. "Sorry Nico! Just keep your eyes closed" I got down changing and looked over to Nico who was still covering her eyes. "You can look now" She opened her eyes she was still blushing. "I'm going to make something ok? You can wait in the living room"

~~~

I went inside my kitchen and started to make hot chocolate. I cooked some rice and started to make curry. Soon enough I was done U grabbed our plates and carried it into the living room. Nico was snuggled in a blanket. She soon saw me and patted a spot next to her. I was getting comfortable until I heard knocking in the door. I peeked and saw it was Nozomi, and Eli. I opened the door. "Care to explain why your here?" "We just wanted to make sure you and Nico are doing ok" "Alright well come in I made curry. They nodded and came in. I sat next to Nico. Nozomi sat right next to me. "Here (Y/n)" Nozomi fed me a spoonful of curry. I looked over at Nico. She grit her teeth. "Hey (y/n) have I ever told you how delicious your lips look. Maybe I can get a tas-." "EH EM! She is mine and only mine" Nico said grabbing me close to her. My face started to heat up. 'Our faces are so close!' Soon I closed the space between our lips. The kiss went on for about 2 minutes. "Hehehe~ Can't wait to show Umi this footage." "NOZOMI!" Eli was laughing in the background. "Hey (y/n) I love you." Nico whispered to me. "I love you too and I'll make sure no one ever hurts you again I promise"

————————————————————————
Well thanks for reading this! Have a good day!