Nico X Fem! Reader

This is kinda gonna be like Toradora cause why the heck not anyways. YeahHhHHhH lets get started

(Y/n)'s pov

"(Y/n)-Chan your late again!!" I chuckled. "I know I know." Umi hit my head. "Hey! Calm down I wasn't that late!" Honoka chuckled and we continued walking to the gates. I looked over at Honoka and she was holding Kotori's hand. "Awh. Look Umi-Chan its true love!!" Umi turned fifty shades of red and averted her gaze. "Thats shameless!" We chuckled and walked into our class.

~~Timeskip: After school~~

"Alright I'll see you guys later!!" On my way out I bumped into Maki. "O-oh sorry Maki!!" "Watch where your going (Y/n)" she chuckled. I couldn't help but blush at how cute she was. Soon a shorter figure came into view. "Hey Nico!!" She waved at me. "Well I should probably let you guys go now. I'll see you both tomorrow." After Maki left Nico pulled my collar. "Yes Nico?" "I need your help with something just meet me at the corner market at 6:30." I nodded and continued on my way home.

'I wonder what Nico needs help with.' I sighed and looked at some pictures of me and Maki. Anyone could tell I have the biggest crush on her but she's too dense. I clicked my tongue and after an hour of scrolling I checked the time. 'SHOOT ITS ALREADY SIX!!' I jumped out of my bed and ran to the corner market. Once I got there Nico didn't look so happy. "Your late." She said through gritted teeth. "Sorry I didn't mean to be late." She sighed. "Well I'd like to make a deal with you." I nodded. "You like Maki-Chan and I like Umi-Chan." She was blushing. "I'll help you get with Maki if you help me get with Umi." I shook her hand. "I got this!" She chuckled and walked off. "We'll meet her from now on." I smiled and walked home.

"Making a deal with Nico? Hmm. I would've never guessed she had a crush on Umi but sadly I don't think Umi likes Nico in that way." I heard a knock on my door and opened it. "Hey (Y/n)-Chan!!" It was Honoka and the other two. "Hello make yourselves at home!" From what I'm seeing they're probably here for a sleepover. "I'll make some food!" I went to the kitchen and whipped up some curry. "That looks delicious (Y/n)-Chan!!" I grabbed out four bowls and set them down. "You guys can serve yourselves right?" They nodded. 'Hmm lets see how Umi thinks about this situation.' "Hey Umi may I talk to you. You can bring your curry with you." Honoka and Kotori chuckled. "Don't think that way!" I shouted. They continued laughing. "Shall we go?" Umi asked and I nodded.

After talking for a while I decided to ask her. "Hey Umi who do you like?" She turned red and looked away. "Is it Nico?~" I said with a teasing voice. "I'm still discovering whether I truly have a crush on her." I chuckled. 'Everything is going the way I want it too.' "Thats chill." "Please don't tell her (Y/n)." She looked at me with pleading eyes. "I'm not that cruel." I grabbed her hand and made our way downstairs. Honoka had a smug look on her face. "Are you two together?" Kotori asked. I facepalmed and walked to grab water.

"PILLOW FIGHT!" Honoka yelled and smacked me with a pillow. "So thats how you want to play?" I grabbed a pillow and threw it straight at her face. Umi was on the couch reading a book and Kotori was trying to defend Honoka. "You guys should stop before things get out of hand." Umi said keeping her eyes on the book. We looked at each other and smirked. She finally looked up. "What are you guys smirking about?" We grabbed our pillows and smacked her with them. A few seconds later we regretted it. She smiled with a dark face. 'Oh no!'  All three of us thought. We all bolted up the stairs and locked ourselves in my room. "Look what you did!!" Honoka yelled at us. I could hear the fear in her voice. My heart was beating out of my chest. I looked at Kotori and sweat rolled down her face. "What if she has a knife?!" I palely looked at Honoka. "Umi wouldn't do that!!" I shouted. "We should call the police!" Kotori inquired. "I'm going out! Wish me luck!" "Good luck solider!" The saluted me and I bolted outside. "You here Umi?" I walked downstairs and saw her reading on the couch. "You guys really thought I'd do something so childish?" She chuckled and set her book down. "You can call the others out." I nodded and walked inside my room. "All clear." They looked relieved and came downstairs with me. "I'm going to set up the beds." Umi accompanied me to the closet and offered to help. "Just carry that and I can handle the rest. Thank you." I smiled at her. We walked back with the mattresses and set them down. "Goodnight you guys!" I said and drifted off to sleep.