《It is your responsibility to feed me since you have kidnapped me.》

He looks at the spoon first and then looks at me.

《Yes, you are my responsibility. But there are also other ways to feed you.》

I give him a sarcastic smile.

Still grabbing the spoon, I put the curved part on his neck and he winces immediately after walking away.

I found the spoon in the freezer, immersed in a tub of expired ice cream.

《Yah!》 Jumps away.

I know he has a sensitive spot right there.
I look at him satisfied as he touches the side of his neck with his hand, but then he changes expression and looks at me in a mischievous way.

《You remember it, my sensitive point.》 He looks at me smugly.

Fuck.

I ignore him and walk away starting to prepare the pot with the lid to boil the water again. Jimin leans and looks at me with his arms crossed, smiling to himself.

We wait for the water to boil and put the pasta, while we prepare the sauce, left by the guests who were using the kitchen before us.

I have a question that keeps buzzing in my head.

《Listen I'm not-I'm not fighting anymore. But I want to understand, why did you bring me here?》

《I've already explained to you, right?》

《Words are no longer enough for me, everyone just gave me words.》

《I want to show you that you have a choice.》

《There are things you did that hurt me, Jimin. It's not easy to trust you.》

I want to be honest with him, even if I don't know if it's the best tactic to expose myself this way.

《That time with Yerin ... it was a bastard thing of me to do.》

《Not only that, it's the whole thing.》

《I thought we solved the day we all drank the wine together.》

《Yes it's true, I have forgiven you if we can say so, but I have not forgotten, indeed I cannot.》

He looks down. Maybe I exaggerate but I tell the truth of what I'm feeling.

He looks up and his hand caresses my cheek, he has such a warm touch.

《I'm sorry, really.》

《I'll try not to think about it anymore, I promise.》I really want to forget.

We stare straight into each other's eyes for moments that seem eternal to me. His thumb gently touches my skin, I totally immerse myself at the moment we share and so does he. In the background the sound of boiling water.

《I have never hidden my interest in you, I have always shown it, maybe not in the right ways, but by bringing you here ... yes, I want to help you, but if something happens between us, I will not stop it.》

I don't know what to answer. I would like to tell him not to do it, not to hope for it ... but then, I think if I want to actually prevent it. I know I'm not ready. I don't know when I will be, but I don't want to keep Jimin waiting for eternity.

We don't notice that the pasta has been boiling for all this time.

His hand moves from my cheek to the nape of my neck and pushes me towards him, I panic for a few moments thinking that he wanted to kiss me but he doesn't.

Our bodies are attached, his hands around me, he rests his chin on my head.

He is hugging me.

I put my arms around his hips.

Seconds pass and suddenly we detach ourselves when we hear the crash of the lid of the pot and the boiling water come out, flooding everything ... again.

We immediately run to save what we can.

《Yup, we suck, it's overcooked.》 Jimin says as soon as he tries the pasta.

《We also forgot the salt, it's inedible.》 I spit the pasta in the garbage ... what a waste of food.

We both snort disconsolately as we clean everything. We are both silent, I keep thinking about his words.

A couple walks into the kitchen and watches us as we fix the mess we've made.

《Hey guys, we seem to understand that your food is to be thrown away, would you like to share sushi with us? We bought too much at the mini-market.》

《There's a mini-market nearby?》
I ask surprised.

《Yes, it's at the entrance of the village.》

I did not know. In the end, Jimin and I accept both because we're hungry and also because well, sushi. And we both love it.

《Anyway, my pleasure! I am Jisoo, he is Marcus.》

The girl with straight black hair introduces herself. She is Korean, the boy is not, he is foreign but seems to speak Korean well.

《Pleased to meet you guys, I'm Jimin and she ...》he takes my arm pulling me and crushes me on him.
《She's Chaerin!》He says smiling.

I raise my hand. 《Hey.》

We sit in the small table that is outside on the terrace, the one inside is occupied by other people.

《So you're from Seoul?》 Asks Jisoo.

《Yes, we took my car to have an adventure together.》

Together, ah! Ironic Jimin. Sure, as if I hadn't been practically kidnapped.

《Where are you headed?》

《Actually we have no goal.》 Jimin replies looking at me.

《Yes, everything is left to chance, without a plan.》 I confirm with a tone a little too annoyed.

《Oh, what a coincidence! Like us!》

《Do you do this often?》 Jimin looks surprised.

《For our anniversary always, we run away from our monotonous life and wander around Korea aimlessly.》 Replies Marcus, he has a really good pronunciation.

《Have you been married for a long time?》I ask curiously.

《Five years now and you?》

《Ah, we're not together.》 I say right away.

《For now.》 Jimin throws a piece of sashimi into his mouth, glaring at me.

《Ooooh!》 The two chorus laughing, in reaction to Jimin's response.

We talk with them until we finish eating, they are a good company and I liked to talk with Jisoo, she seems like a nice person. After a bit, everyone goes back to their room.

🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝

go to my ig to read a juicy news in my stories u.u

ig: heartphilia.u