37| Miss You

Aadhya walked with stone on her heart. Kavya poured her heart out to Aadhya and now she can't think properly.

She was worried. She doubted if Kavya's words had double meaning.

Sunitha was going to tell the kids about the pregnancy today, and now Aadhya wants to stop before it reach anybody's ear.

The same day Kavya talked and is already in the way of getting depressed, she doesn't want to push her over the bridge.

Her pace was fast to find Sunitha.

"I told you, walk slowly Aadhya" Sunitha's stern voice slowed Aadhya.

"Yes. Yes. Uhm, can we tell everyone about it, later. After some days, maybe"

"Why" Sunitha stopped cutting fruits to glance at Aadhya. "Weren't you excited to tell everybody, now what happened"

"Something doesn't feel righ--"

"Are you unwell? Do--" Sunitha hurried near Aadhya to check her.

"No. No. I'm fine mom. We will wait for two more days, right?"

"Yes, if that's what you want" Sunitha moved over to the kitchen island and finished cutting fruits. She put them into a bowl and with a fork handed it over to Aadhya.

"Like last time if you try to give this to Ved, then Aadhya you'll see my different face" Sunitha said and in response Aadhya nodded.

They walked inside the hall and Sanjay and Gayathri came with his camera.

"You ladies are too much, you guys aren't celebrity, yet you need to take your photos. Why? Is there some competition going on for 40+ ladies?" Sanjay scoffed at his mother and Badi Ma.

"You don't mock our age. We're the mother of 30 year children" Sunitha high fived with Gayathri, while Aadhya enjoyed the scene, sitting on the couch and munching the fruits.

Aadhya wanted to make an album of her first pregnancy, so she could surprise Rehan when he comes back. Sanjay, who isn't aware of the news, is taking the photos of all the ladies, which is their idea so that he don't get a clue about the news.

"We're not 30, we're 28" Sanjay showed his teeth, mocking them back.

"Arrey, we're going to be gran-- Nothing. Take the photos. We don't have the whole day" Gayathri quickly covered up and Sanjay passed a confused look.

"Whatever. Like last time do I need to take separate photos?" Sanjay asked and everyone nodded. "Who's first?"

"Aadhya" Gayathri pointed and Sanjay took several shots of her and then his mother and Sunitha.

"Didn't you pose the same, last month" Sanjay looked confused seeing Aadhya's photos. He checked the photos they took last month and showed it to her.

"She is turning into a fa-- big woman" Sanjay stumbled with his words making Aadhya confused. She grabbed the camera from him and she understood what he was saying.

She is bigger now.

"She is. And she has a long way to go" Gayathri smiled looking at the pictures.

"Why does she need to get bigger than she already is" Sanjay inquired but none give him reply.

"Bhabhi, Bhai on phone" Liya said handing over the phone to Aadhya.

"Can I take that. He's not replying to my messages, he's not calling me. I want to know what's up with him. I'll give the phone back"

"Sure" Aadhya gave the phone to Sanjay.