24| Forever

Aadhya Mehra

"Oh my god I'm getting married" I hugged Sanam tightly and she patted my back.

"YESSSSSS... And now we're going" She broke the hug. Took tissues and slowly wiped my tears.

My cousins, Di and Bhabhi was wearing same lehengas with different colours and my friends were wearing another designs same lehenga with different colours.

And I'm all dolled up in this beautiful red lehenga, ready to throw Mehra and welcome Malhotra.

My palms are all sweaty and any time a dam will explode from my eyes.

"It's time" Bhai along with my other male cousins came with the floral net.

He gave me a hug and stood by my right holding the net.

"Let's go!" Shiv opened the door and we started walking. The moment I stepped to the hall, Din Shagna Da started playing.

This is my dream wedding. Everything is happening so wonderfully that I'm not getting time to process anything. My eyes moved to Rehan, handsome as always, sitting in the mandap. His eyes were fixed into mine and mine to his.

I was made to sit near him and I took a deep breath before looking towards our family, standing Infront.

"You have ten seconds to elope, if you want go for it" I passed him an amused smile before he started counting.

"--6, 5, 4, 3, 2 and 1. I'm sorry you're tied to me forever" He gave me his infamous smile while I shook my head at his antics.

"But I think I like that"

We stared at each other for a few seconds before he cleared his throat.

We walked 7 rounds promising to never let go of each and be there for one another always.

"Tie this around her neck" Said the pandit giving him the mangalsutra. I looked into Rehan's eyes as he tied it.

Finally!

Here comes Aadhya Rehan Malhotra!

I blushed under his gaze and before taking his hands from my neck he gave me a kiss on the cheek. I'm blushing and blushing. Why Rehan whyyy

I looked down laughing and he passed me a smile looking front.

"Bhai, Sindoor" I heard Liya. I looked at Rehan. He took Sindoor in his fingers and looked at me. I closed my eyes as I felt him put Sindoor on my forehead.

I'm married now. Unknown to me a tear skipped down silently.

"Are you okay"

I replied Rehan's question with a smile and he held my hands in his.

Forever to go!

~

Rehan Malhotra

"Beta, kick the rice pot and place your feet in this thaal, and enter the house" Mom said and Aadhya nodded with a smile, following what mom said.

I really wonder always how this girl has always a smile on her face! She's was silently looking out of the car on our way hiding all her tears and now she's smiling as if nothing happened.

Well, girls are stronger!

Aadhya was made to sit on the couch and I was really checking her out. Not in the creepy way but look at her, she's here in this house with strangers all around her.

I can't even stand with unknown people and she's going to spend the rest of her life here! Whaaa..

She was fidgeting her fingers and only opening her mouth when a question is asked. I gave her a smile sitting beside her. There was only Daadi, Reshma Aunty and my cousins in the hall.