13| Kiss ✓

AADHYA

I come out of my bathroom and look at myself in my mirror. I don't recognize myself but I'm not going to cry. I promised myself to not let a tear out.

This marriage is my freedom, as ridiculous as it may sound.

"Here." Kiara says. "Let's get you ready." I turn towards her and she's holding my pastel green with white design saree. I'm already wearing my sleeveless blouse with petticoat.

"You wear this first." Rita says giving me my heels.

I put on my heels and starts to get ready. They help me drape my saree. The saree is gorgeous, I hope it takes the attention from my face.

"Why would you not wear makeup to your Roka dude?" Kiara asks me as she pins the saree to my shoulder. The pallu hangs around me and I just want to use it to cover myself.

I have not told Rita and Kiara what happened in my house two days back. They are happy thinking I said yes to this marriage on my own.

I want some happy faces in my house today.

"I'm wearing makeup." I say and look at the mirror once again.

"You didn't. What's wrong, Aadhya?"

I look at Kiara and smiles. "Nothing. I want everyone to see my face without makeup. Let's see if Rehan runs or not." I joke.

"Oh trust me. He won't." Rita says.

I smile and turn to the mirror. I have worn eyeliner, mascara and nude lipstick. My hair is tied into a bun. I have a small necklace and bangle on each hand.

According to me, I'm wearing too much.

A knock turns our attention to the door. I walk to open the door and Rehan surprises me standing on the other side.

"Hi." I say.

"Hey." He smiles and blushes. "I was searching for restroom."

I smile. "You can use mine." I open the wide for him and he enters and seeing my friends he is shocked.

They fold their hands to their chest and looks at him raising their eyebrows.

"I was searching for-"

"We heard." Rita interrupts.

"And you accidentally climbed the stairs and reached the second room in this floor. Yeah, we believe that." Kiara smirks.

Rehan's eyes are red and he looks at me. I point him the bathroom and he rushes to it.

"Why?" I ask my friends smiling after he goes to the bathroom.

"It's our Jiju. Let's have our fun." Rita says and Kiara nods. They both leave before Rehan comes back.

I wait for him in the room and I hear the opening of the door. He comes and sits beside me in my bed.

"You look breathtakingly beautiful." Rehan whispers.

A shiver runs down my body and I look down at my feet. I feel hot blood rushing everywhere and I try to calm myself.

I feel him lean closer and kiss my cheek. I grip my fingers tightly around the edge of the bed as butterflies make a round in my lower stomach.