The Tail of Three

So I currently have writer's block, but not the kind where you don't have anything to write. No-no-no. I have so many ideas lined up. My brain just isn't capable of forming those ideas. So, I give you this for right now. Please excuse my lack of creativity for this chapter. :)

You and Inigo are always going on adventures, exploring, looting, etc. This time was a bit different. The two of you are outside of Falkreath in the rain once more. There had been rumors of a crypt full of skeletons with a Spriggins, and of course, you just had to check it out.You found something... unusual, to say the least.

By the time you had destroyed the Spriggin, both you and Inigo were badly cut all over by the branches and magic the creature had thrown at you. Not to mention the stupid skeletons...

Your thoughts were interrupted by a small mewl. It was faint, but you barely picked it up.

"Inigo, did you hear that..?" You met his eyes and used your own to point at the bushes ahead. He nodded, and you both slowly made your way to the bush.

"H-hello...?" You were met with another mewl. You reached into the bush and felt something furry... Your eyes widen, and you carefully pull the creature out. It was a baby Khajiit! Its fur was white as the snow in the north, and its eyes were a mixture of silver and light blue.

"It is only a kitten!" Inigo went to pet the little one, who leaned into his touch. Your heart melted at the sight.

"Inigo, what will we do? He definitely looks young, but if he was abandoned then whoever left him would be long gone by now." Inigo smiled at the kitten softly.

"My friend, what do you say to us taking care of him? We can do it! With enough willpower and determination, I'm sure we can manage." Inigo looked at you with sad, begging like eyes. You laughed at this and nodded your head.

"Alright, I guess we will figure something out." He laughed with triumph and grabbed the kitten from your arms. He carefully held the little one up high and spun around in glee. You laughed loudly when Inigo grabbed your waist and spun you with him. He stopped slowly and kissed your cheek.

"This will be great!"

The kitten mewled in agreement.