Bound in Love

This was requested by @wellfuqinhell (sorry if I got your username wrong!!) Tysm for the request!! If anyone has any requests pls put them in the comments!!

~~~~~~~~

Both Inigo and you stood outside the doors of the Temple of Mara. Inigo had a brand new set of ancient nordic armor that had been refurbished and cleaned after the recent cavern looting. You had (favorite armor) that had been cleaned as well.

"Inigo quit scratching your tunic, you're gonna rip it at this rate." You were referring to the new tunic specially made for his armor from the Radiant Raiment in Solitude. It was clear nerves were getting to him.

He shifted in his spot, and for the first time, you realized he was frightened. Scared of what was to come. "Oh, Inigo..."

As you embraced him, he gripped you tightly, burying his head into your shoulder. You realized that this would be the first time you would express the deep love you feel for him in words. The same fear crept into your body as chills crawled through your skin.

"We will both do amazing. We will always have each other. We can conquer the world if we wanted if we did it together." You let go of him and held his hands in yours. He beamed at you and gestured for the doors. He opened them for you and followed you in.

People sat on the benches, including Yarl Laila, her Stewart, Lydia (who was holding the baby Khajiit which Inigo and you both agreed on naming Flynn). You both stepped to the priest who had you stand opposite each other.

"Ah, the bride and groom!" The priest calmly motioned towards both of you as you settled.

"Let's begin the ceremony. It was Mara that first gave birth to all of creation and pledged to watch over us as her children. It is from her love of us that we first learned to love one another. It is from this love that we learn that a life lived alone is no life at all. We gather here today, under Mara's loving gaze, to bear witness to the union of two souls in eternal companionship. May they journey forth together in this life and the next, in prosperity and poverty, and in joy and hardship. Do you agree to be bound together, in love, now and forever?"

Inigo, not breaking his gaze into your eyes, said firmly: "I do. Now and forever."

"Do you agree to be bound together, in love, now and forever?"

You too, never broke your gaze. "I do. Now and forever"

"Under the authority of Mara, the Divine of Love, I declare this couple to be wed. I present to the two of you with these matching rings, blessed by Mara's divine grace. May they protect each of you in your new life together."

As the rings were slipped on, Inigo grabbed your face gently and kissed your lips softly. You leaned into it, wrapping your arms around his neck. When you both broke from each other, Inigo lifted you from your waist and spun you around, laughing the entire time.

"I love you, Y/N."

"I love you too, Inigo."

Just for reference if you couldn't picture Flynn(who is inspired by my cat Flynn), here are some pictures of him!