Bound in Somthing alright......

Idk how to write these so bare with me pls. Also I'm sorry for the absolute cliche cringe bullshit in this chapter.

I'm not gonna give a warning for the smut cause it would ruin the mood lol. Also yes I'm about to bless y'all with that rare nasty shit, so if you aren't comfy you can leave now ig(but why would you this is gold)

~~~ means time skip cause I be a lazy bitch lmao

Another cave exploration gone successful for the two of you, except for one tiny little detail: bandits. Gods above how much you loathed those smelly barbaric imbeciles. Oh, sorry... didn't mean to insult the Nords...

Inigo seemed so be in a much chipper mood, despite the ambush moments ago. This unnerved you a bit. You weren't prepared for a fight, but Inigo seems to always be a step or two ahead of everyone when it came to it. Sometimes you couldn't even keep up with him. It made you angry, you are the Dragonborn, yeah? You should be able to defeat a whole army of Inigo. And yet, when you go to kill 2 bandits, he ups you by 5.

"They didn't even notice my shield! They are so stupid. Good thing we took care of them." Inigo beamed at you. "You mean you took care of them." You rolled your eyes as he halfheartedly chuckled at your comment.

"I can't imagine doing this without you my friend, it's too much fun!"
He nudges you're shoulder making you stumble a bit. A little pissed, you push him, slightly harder than he nudged you. "Inigo, I'm serious." (Awe insert frowny face here from reader saaaan)

This kind of starts a bit of a childish and stubborn push-off between the two. Both of you uncharacteristically start to seriously get ticked off with each other after every push. Eventually, Inigo got the upper hand, and was able to corner you against a tree.

"Is that... doubt I sense, y/n?" Inigo's face was so close, you could feel his breath on your nose. And the way he said your name- AAaaAa. Everything about this entire situation was making your legs nonfunctional, and his knee was directly between both of them.

"N-no..." Wow, great. Not only did I stutter, i squeaked. Squeaked, y/n!!! Get it together!

After a moment, Inigo gave you a very strange look of what you could only describe as deep thinking. He stepped away, giving you room to get away from the tree. It was silent, until Inigo broke it.

"We should get to the Inn before nightfall."

"Uhm-yeah... we should." The last part came out as a whisper. You both head to the direction of the inn in Riften.

~~~~ le time skip brought to you by two shots of vodka~~~~

You blush every time you glance over to Inigo. He was not meeting your gaze like he does usually. He looked focused, which in his case, was kind of rare for him. The two of you hadn't muttered a word since what happened in the woods, and a part of you felt a bit relieved. You were embarrassed to say the least.

Inigo entered The Bee and Barb first, holding the door for you but waved to the barkeep to notify her of our arrival. You had already paid for three days on one room, which was cheaper then two. You rushed up to it, not bothering to check if Inigo followed. You set your things under the bed, and sat down on the edge.

To your embarrassment, he did. He sat his weapons down next to the chest at the foot of the bed, then stood facing away from you a moment. He closed the door, then paused at it with his back still facing you.

"Inigo... uhm.... I wanted to say I'm sor-"

You were suddenly interrupted by him... well his lips to be exact. He gently kissed you, bringing his hand to grab your face. You let him, and he pushed you back so you were laying on the bed.

You both pulled away for air. "You want this, y/n?" Inigo said, tucking h/c strands behind your ear making you blush.

"Yes," you said quietly. That was all he needed to start at your tunic. He quickly swiped it over your head before kissing you again. Pinning your wrists, he took a moment to admire your breasts. Breathing softly, his voice was suddenly an octave lower than usual.

"You were a bit moody today y/n. Maybe I should teach you some manners, hm?" The way he said your name made your head feel woozy. Surprisingly, your voice held steady.

"I'd like to see you try," You said boldly. Inigo's eyes darkened at your words, a smirk forming on his lips. He let go of your hands, and you kept them there as he took the belt from your trousers and wrapped it around your wrists, then the headboard.

He got up again, but only to take his tunic off. Leaning over you once more, his mouth met yours with a soft hunger. His hands slowly roamed lower down your body, his padded thumbs softly massaging your nipples. Being restrained, you couldn't reach his shoulders or head. Inigo chuckled, looking you in the eyes.

"I'm in control now."

You resisted the urge to orgasm right there.

Inigo's hands slowly unbuckled your trousers, pulling them down along with your panties. His hands slowly massaged your inner thighs, and he tried to maintain eye contact with you.

"Bit eager are we?" You breathily said.

He gave you a sly look, and spread your legs apart. Leaning down, his nose almost touched your folds. His soft breath against it made your entire body shiver in anticipation. You bucked your hips with impatience.

"I think you're the eager one, love." Inigo said, holding your hips down. He licked your folds slowly. When he reached your clit, he applied pressure with his tongue, and you let out an unintended moan. You internally face palmed. (and rightfully so, I would be shook too.)

Inigo's breath seemed to catch in his throat, as you both made eye contact. It broke just as quickly as it started, and he continued attacking at your clit. Your legs began to shake as your climax hit you.

"I-Inigo..." You moaned, gripping the belt that kept you from touching or holding him.

He stopped his attack, and went back up to your lips. The sudden stop haunted your orgasm, and this made you quietly whine under your breath.

Inigo once again chuckled, and unbuckled his belt and trousers. Discarding both, he grabbed your face to prevent you seeing what you were up against. Despite this, you could feel his member against your inner thigh, proudly erect.

"Inigo please..." you softly begged.

Inigo entered you fully, attempting to cover your loud moan with a kiss. As he thrusted, your entire body felt as though it was floating. Wrapping your legs around his waist, you could barely speak as his member reached farther and farther into you.

"Y/n-" A deep moan erupted from his lips as he grabbed your hair in his hand, almost yanking your head back. Both of your energies seemed to combine as you climaxed together. Inigo rode both of your highs out, practically collapsing on top of you. He untied your wrists, and pulled you close, Peppering sleepy kisses all across your face.

"You should get grumpy more often, my love."

Hi uhhh so I struggled thru that lmao

Pls for the love of gods on any of these many realities tell me if this was up to par and/or if you want more.

Chile- anyways so...