Tail- Chasing

Be prepared bittchesss -🍋

You shimmied along the narrow path with Inigo's hand entwined with yours. Above you was the night sky, lit up with beautiful stars and colors only seen in Skyrim. The cavern You were in could barely let you sidestep through, and you could hear Inigo's bow tapping and scraping against the walls. Each noise made the both of you cringe.

"It looks like it goes on for miles! We never should have come here,"You huffed. These situations seem to have become a common occurrence.

"Well, I don't think a court wizard would steer us wrong my friend. Although, she did seem a bit miffed of the location of the missing book." Inigo squeezed your hand lightly, and you looked back at him with a faint smile.

As you both continued the tedious trek down the path, you spotted an opening in the rocks.

"Inigo, look! A cave!! We can clear it and stretch." You tugged his hand a little harder, finally pulling him in. Stretching your sore muscles, Inigo and you sat down, completely forgetting to clear the area.

"Oh, my poor feet... you have been though so much." Inigo leaned back on his hands, stretching his entire body.

"Please remind me we are gonna kill that stupid mage when we ge-"

Suddenly, a low growl echoed through the cave, and all through the canyon you had just came from. You slowly turn your heads to see a giant troll slowly stalking towards you.

The two of you leap into action, Inigo grabbing his bow, and you, your (weapon). Inigo starts to pull and you rush to get behind the beast, staying out of the way of Inigo's aim. He shoots it in one of its eyes, which disorients it. Taking the opportunity, you slash/bash at its ankles and go for the neck, getting a good hit on it. Jumping back, the troll turns to you, only to fall onto its back. You quickly climb on top of it while avoiding it's thrashing arms, and stab/bash it's head. It pauses, then goes limp.

Jumping off, you and Inigo share a victory high-five while deciding to search the cave for anymore wild nasties. Nothing. Both of you sit across from each other at the end of the cave.

Inigo scoots over to you, and grabs your hand in his.

"You are a graceful fighter, Y/N."

You blush when he says your name... but turn into a tomato when he grabs the side of your face with his other hand and kisses you softly.
The kiss gets more intimate, and soon Inigo is on top of you, in between your legs.

You break away from the kiss, out of breath. He goes in for another, but you put your hands on his chest, making him looks at you in confusion.

"Inigo, *huff... huff* I don't wanna do the deed in some stanky ass cave with some stanky ass troll a little ways away. Plus... what if more come back...?"

He smirked down at you, making your... southern regions heat up significantly. Slowly he leaned back down, and peppered your neck with soft kisses.
"I will hear it if anything comes, plus the cavern is too narrow for another troll to slip in, darling. I need you so bad, Y/N..."

You gave in. (It's fine honestly I would too.)

You both took off your equipment in haste, and you nearly stabbed yourself getting at his belt.
He laid down a bedroll before pushing you back down onto it. As he peppered kisses down your body, you could help but let out a moan from the contact.

Inigo was quick to sink himself deep inside you while you let out a shameless moan. Moving himself in and out quicker and quicker, you came undone almost immediately. You let out yet another moan, which Inigo was quick to capture in a kiss. Knowing you were close, he reached his hand down to massage your bud. A shiver went down your spine as you came, leaving you a moaning mess. Inigo kept going, overstimulation got you slightly. He road out his own high, pulling out and pulling you into his arms.

Inigo covered the both of you with furs, and kissed your forehead lightly.

"We can stay the night."

Hi this was short but I have something to say-
I want to make an OC book so I can fill in the y/n and all that crap ya know? I just don't know if anyone would read it if I did.
Pls lmk in the comments

Hope you enjoyed this dirty masterpiece of a dumpster fire.

-cinnamondeadboi or whatever my username is

𝐼𝑛𝑖𝑔𝑜 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐵𝑟𝑎𝑣𝑒 (One-shots)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara