Final AN

My lovely and amazing readers,

I wanted to update everyone who has been waiting. This is the final chapter in this one shot book. I've burnt myself out trying to sit down and write, mainly due to my mental health. As of late, I struggled heavily with my gender identity and I haven't been able to see a therapist about other things. I think I may be neurodivergent and I can't confide in my family, because they aren't educated enough-or willing enough-to take the time to listen or learn about the struggles I've been having, and are concerned with. I want to thank all the people who have been waiting patiently for their requests to come up, and maybe someday I'll post them. As of now though, this isn't the case.

I do however, plan on creating a story focused on not only Inigo, but my shifting script turned story as well. This is gonna take me a really long time, as I am graduating soon and will be starting college soon.

Thank you all for your interest and support. I really appreciate the kindness of this community, and I hope that you all stay tuned for my future stories. If any of you need to talk about anything, check up, or just leave a quick message for a small chat, I will try to reply as best I can.

I love you all,

Cinnaboi- the crumb at the bottom of the box.

Xx