The Blood Suckers....

First off, I just wanna say how grateful I am- WE REACHED 1k READS!!!!! 🎉🎉🎉
Thank you for reading, and I hope you continue to enjoy reading this as I do writing it, dear reader!  ❤️❤️

Secondly, this is a request by @Khajit_Dragonborn34 (with OC)so thank you so much for this request! (I had to re-play the Dawnguard DLC to remember what happens lol.)

Marien and Inigo stood in front of the old Dawnguard castle.

"I'm not sure this is such a good idea..." Inigo shifted in place, while Marien looked at the wooden doors with conviction.

"Nonsense. If I can slay a dusty old time lizard, I can kill some vampires. C'mon." Before she could even get a foot off the ground, her entire body was knocked down.

"Sorry! Sorry! My bad. Are you alright? I didn't hurt you, did I?" Inigo helped Marien up as she looked at the blonde nord. He was very young, younger than herself, at least. Farmer's clothing and an axe. Definitely not any type of threat to her.

"You're fine. Come to join the dawnguard too?"

"Yeah! Uhm... if you don't mind, would you come in with me? I'm a little nervous, if you couldn't tell."

"... sure."

~~~~

The companions walked out of the old castle, ready to take on their first task as official Vampire hunters.

"These seem a bit overpowered, but I'm sure they use crossbows for a reason." Inigo nodded in agreement.

"So, Dimhollow Crypt.... Sounds spooky, my friend. Chances of running into walking corpses? They sound very high." They made their way out of the canyon and onto the road leading to Riften. Marien turned to look at the blue cat.

"Listen, I know this entire ordeal seems sketchy. Honestly though, we have nothing to be afraid of." She stops to grasp his shoulders lightly. "We have fought creatures twice the size and danger level of some dusty-ass blood suckers. Okay?" Marien pulls Him into a light embrace, arms thrown over his shoulder as his arms wrap around her waist.

"I trust you."

~~~~

Marien clutches her hand in pain as blood gushes out at a rapid pace. The floor beneath the two of them lowers, as a giant stone rises.

"Marien, are you alright?" Inigo rushes to her aid.
"Nothing a healing potion can't fix..."

The stone slides away, and a woman falls forward...

"What the hell...?"

Inigo and Marien are frozen is shock, staring and this person.

"Hey.... Where am I...?"

Oof, well this took a while to write. Sorry it's shorter than usual but I'm gonna do a pt 2.
xx