Endless Adventuring (Part 2)

Wᴀʀɪɴɢ: ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴜɴ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs 5 AM ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ғɪɴɪsʜᴇᴅ ᴡʀɪᴛᴊɴɢ ᴛʜɪs. I sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ 3 AM. Iғ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴄʀɪɴɢᴇ ɪᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ. Bᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ... Oᴋᴀʏ ʏᴇᴀʜ ᴏɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀɴғɪᴄ ɴᴏᴡ. (Editing finished 8-23-2020)

"The arrangements have been made. Please, Enjoy Honeyside!" The steward gave you a sickly sweet smile.

"I swear she is gonna get it one of these days..." You grumbled under your breath. Inigo chuckled, placing his hand on your lower back as the two of you walked out of the keep. This made you blush.

"Do not worry, my friend. We got what we came for. We can finally sit down and rest. Poor feet, they have been through it all." Inigo pulled you into a side hug. "I can assure you, they do not regret it. Fighting by your side has been amazing. And I am sure they will have many more crazy adventures! They just hope they will be with you." He smiled down at you.

You lean into him as you both stop in front of the entrance to Honeyside. You take out the key and step away to unlock the door. This makes you frown and try to unlock it faster, wanting to be back by his side. When it clicks, Inigo and you both share a look of excitement as you both enter.

"Wow! This is as lovely as I imagined it to be. I am glad we chose Riften, my friend. You can smell the wood and rain, and the fire makes it even better!" The whole room had been furnished- as promised by the steward earlier. There was a long table by the fire with a bench and a bookshelf. In the next room, there was a bed with an actual pillow! (Traveling in a bedroll for months on end can do horrors to ones back. (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ'))

With the sight of the bed, you quickly jumped on with glee and excitement, happy to have a real bed again. Inigo chuckled at this, coming over and sitting on the chair by the bed. He placed Mr. Dragonfly on the end table next to him.

"Well, Y/N, you seem happy with our purchase, are you not?" Inigo smiled as you stopped rolling on the bed to grin back widely at him. "Yes, Inigo......... SERIOUSLY!!!! This bed is frickin awesome! I swear on every one of those old greybeards beards it is so comfy! Come here!!!" You then pulled him over to the bed but (surprise surprise) fell backward and he landed on top of you... (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

"Uh... Y/N... this is a little awkward...." Neither of you realized how close both of your faces were. You felt his soft breath on your face as he leaned in to kiss you. It was soft and a little fuzzy.. cause ya know... but he was gentle and kind. You wrapped your arms around his neck and deepened the kiss.

When he pulled away from your face, you hugged him tightly. Not only because he is fluffy as heck, but also cause well.. you were blushing very deeply. "I'm glad you found me, Y/N."

"Me too, Inigo. Me too."