Endless Adventuring (Part 1)

You plopped down on the rock, panting heavily.

"Never again... Never again! The stupid deathpriests have The Voice?? I thought that damn Stewart said it was just a few wolves in a small cave. I swear I will fus-ro-dah his ass into Oblivion." Blowing your Y/H/C hair out of your face, you look over at Inigo. He stood leaning on the mountain side looking at you.

"Things will get better, my friend. Although I must admit, I was taken aback by the walking dead. they give me chills." He smiled at you as he said this. He sat down next to you. Inigo placed Mr. Dragonfly on the other side of him, out of your view.

"I know, Inigo. It's just that I feel like I'm a thousand years old, like I've saved the world from Alduin about a hundred or more... Like I've defeated vampires twice that amount. I need a break from all the fighting, although I do love it very much." Leaning back, you shifted your weight to face Inigo better while you talked. He furrowed his brows and his ears went down as if in deep concentration.

"Yes, I do feel the same way, for the most part. You and I have done quite a lot for Tamriel, although you did most of the heavy lifting." He chuckled." Anyways, Where would we go?" He tilted his head as he offered this question.

This gesture made you blush deeply and turn your head towards the sky. 'Very cute.' You thought. Inigo cleared his throat, and you remembered his question once more. Embarrassed, your answer came out sounding as flustered as you felt.

"Well, there is a house in Riften. In total, the cost comes out to about 12,000 Gold Pieces. I mean, it's a little expensive, however if we combine our resources and clear out that damned crypt, we should be alright. That is of course if... if you want to..." You made brief eye contact, however quickly looked at the ground when you saw Inigo was watching the whole time.

"I love the Rift! And, I would love to do this, my friend. You have given me the opportunity to hit the restart button, and I won't miss it." His hand fell over yours on the grass. You looked at him as he gave you a very big, toothy grin. You couldn't help the tug at the corner of your lips form into a true smile, which seemed to be a common occurrence when you were around him.

"I'm glad I found you, Inigo."

It was his turn to blush. He looked down at your hands tight together, his smile widening.

"Me too, my friend. Me too."

Hi sorry this is short. Please request anything you want done!!