Spiders :)

"Squash! Squish! Ahaha, silly spiders!"

Inigo laughed as he impaled spiders one after the next. You, on the other hand, felt like your guts would spill out of you at any given moment. You had your mace in your hand. However, your other one was the only thing keeping you steady. Each little gross noise sent you closer and closer to puking.

"Inigo... maybe we should just take a break..." 

Inigo did a double-take after finishing off the last spider and ran to help you stand. Tragedy struck when he touched your arm, as you felt the guts of spider smear onto your forearm. Your efforts to hold everything back proved worthless as you nearly hit your own shoes with the contents of your stomach. Inigo immediately took a step back, attempting to wipe his own hands off onto the fabric of his armor.

"My apologies, I was not thinking about your hate for spiders, only my love for them." 

When he was completely satisfied his hands were clean, he sat you down slowly, rubbing your back in small comforting circles. You leaned your head back as he did, confident you were finished dying.

"It's not your fault, Inigo. They needed to be cleared anyway... I know I wouldn't have been able to do it on my own. Thank you." 

You smiled softly at him. When you looked into his eyes, they were glistening with happiness. This made your smile grow into a wide grin. He didn't notice, though. He was too busy trying to find some water to ease your nauseousness. He grabbed a flask from his pack and handed it to you.

"Make sure to drink slowly, or it may come up. I would hate to be stuck in this cave for too long, yes?"

.

.

.

I hate spiders.