Chapter 35 - Telling The King

(Rye's POV)
I woke up in a comfortable position where I was hugging my soulmate, my head in his neck. I kissed his neck and he giggled cutely telling me he was awake. We made eye contact as he smiled his blue ocean eyes sparkling. Flashbacks of yesterday sprang in my mind, a beautiful day, me watching Andy's kidnapper burn to death before we made love for the first time. And also how he asked to get married soon. That was a very precious moment for me. I grabbed his hands pinning them above his head before leaning over him with my knees each side of his legs so I was hovering over him and I kissed him. Us both melting into it. I pushed my tongue in hearing us both moan at the taste. I cant blame us though I mean his sweet and sour rotten berry tastes sooo good. The kiss was getting so heated, I shifted my knees down and started grinding on him as he started moaning.
"Ohh! Rye Ahh! Ryee." Fuck I love it when he moans my name.
I carried on until I felt him start getting hard. Then I stopped and pulled away. We both sitting up on the bed facing each other.
He whined from the loss of contact which I thought was adorable.
"You still want to get married soon? We dont have to rush darling." I told Andy wanting to know if he still feels the same.
"Rye, I have been stuck in that dungeon for too long thinking I would never see you again, I am definitely ready for the next step in our relationship and I dont want to lose you again. So yes I want to get married as soon as possible." He said, bouncing on the bed at the last part. His eyes and toothy smile shining so brightly.
"You're utterly adorable, ok my love I will go have a word with my dad, but let's have breakfast first, come on." I said and picked him up off the bed making him yelp in surprise before he started giggling.
"Dont worry I've got you." I said and carried him into the kitchen everyone staring at us.
"Put me down Rye." Andy giggled.
My dad and brothers just looked at us, but Brook and Jack smiled, knowing how happy we are.

After breakfast I told Andy to wait in our chamber and then I asked my dad if we could talk. He nodded and we walked into the dance hall.
"So what is it my son?" He asked me.
"Dad me and Andy want our wedding soon." I said smiling.
"Oh what changed Andy's mind?" He asked knowing I would only have the wedding when Andy was ready.
"Well we had sex last night and it was the most amazing experience of my life and with us taking new steps in our relationship and having just got Andy fit and healthy again from a psycho sorcerer. Andy feels like it is only right that we do this soon. Also he said he doesnt want to loose me again that is just adorable. I mean I have the ring and Andy's crown so when can we do it?" I asked wanted to just be married to him already.
"How does in two days sound?" He asked me.
"Perfect."