Chapter 23 - Brook Catches On

(Brook's POV)
Andy is acting really weird the last couple of days. I mean he keeps calling me Brookyln for a start, which is so strange as he has never called me that in his life. I think I need to try and get some alone time with Andy to figure out what's wrong. But how can I be alone with him without Rye around. Oh I've got it, if I tell Andy I need help with my bow and arrow and ask him if we can do more training, he wont turn that down he loves to help me. Yes ok I will try that I just need to tell Jack where I'm going. Jack came into the room from his training and kissed my lips passionately, I love his kisses so much and Andy was right they do taste like strawberries, which is my favourite flavour ever. They taste so juicy and sweet my lord I love it so much, but I have to tell him about Andy so I pulled away.
"Whats wrong darling?" Jack asked me as he knows I would never break from our kiss if there wasnt a reason.
"Um can I go and train with Andy, I haven't asked him yet I wanted to ask you first." I said hoping he would say yes.
"Ok yes my angel you can train with Andy." Jack said and I got excited knowing my plan was going to happen.
"Yay thank you, oh and you dont have to check up on us I will be with Andy, so I will be on safe hands, also I'm sure Rye will check up on us anyway." I only said that last part so he would let me go, coz I want to be with Andy alone.
"Ok babe that's fine, I'll see you later than." Jack said and pecked my lips.
"Yep see you later bye Jackie love you." I said and left our chamber, heading to Rye's.
I knocked twice on the door praying to my God that they weren't busy.
"Come in!" Rye shouted frustrated, oh no I hope he is not angry with me. I opened the door slowly and walked into the room.
"Hello sorry to bother you guys, but I was wondering if you wanted to train today fovvs?" I asked.

"Um no Brooklyn I'm going to spend the day with Ryan." Andy said which shocked me, he would always want to help me out. Well I guess thats my plan ruined.
"No Andy baby you have been with me for these three days, go hang out with your friend." Rye said. Andy looked at him before sulking and looking at me.
"Fine fine, I'll train you Brooklyn." Andy said which I was happy about.
"Yay, oh and Jack will be checking on us Rye so it's ok." I said so I can finally be alone with Andy.
"Alright than have fun baby." Rye said and kissed him, before Andy got up and followed me to the training room.
"So how have you been Andy?" I asked him.
"I've been good." He simply said, funny he usually loves to talk about his day, umm he might not be in the mood.
"So what did you do this week Andy?" I asked wondering if he is going to give me more than just a three word answer.
"I did a lot but I cant remember." Andy said, well that was more than three words but wait a minuite. Andy never forgets what happened in a week, especially when it comes to Rye. He is always telling what they did each day, something is very wrong. Hmm maybe I should ask Andy how to shoot my arrow again, to see what he says as he is really not acting like himself.
"Um Andy how do you shoot again, I can't remember?" I asked and he looked at me in a bored manner.
"You just point and shoot it's not hard." Andy said dimly.
"Well can you show me again with your bow and arrow?" I asked and I think I saw a glimpse of fear in Andy's eyes, but it was covered up quickly afterwards.
"I'm sure you got it Brooklyn." Andy said back. But I want him to.
"Just conjure up your bow." I said trying to persuade him.
"I said no Brooklyn, now just shoot your stupid arrow and hit the target." Andy said a little angrily and I actually got scared of my friend, so I just pointed and shot the arrow right in the centre.
"Good, looks like you can shoot now, I'm going back to Ryan." Andy said and left. What on earth? Why was he getting angry with me and why is he not conjuring up his bow?
I have to tell Rye what is going on, there is definatly something wrong with Andy.