Chapter 39 - My Queen (smut)

(Andy's POV)
We just finished eating our dinner with everyone we shared cake with. We were on another table to the usual one we have breakfast on, it was long and black and red obviously.

However I didnt hate it, it was so nice to eat with a big group of people

However I didnt hate it, it was so nice to eat with a big group of people. Especially eating with my father again, that was great we got to catch up a lot. Me and Rye ate with our crowns on, my crown isnt as heavy as I thought it would be, it is actually quite comfortable and I love how sparkly it is, it's so beautiful. Anyway, so everyone said goodbye to everyone, I hugged my father and he said he will come back up soon which is good, then I hugged Sonny and his soulmate and they congratulated me. I then hugged Brook and said bye to Jack and Rye's family before we headed out and to our chamber. All the while I could feel Rye's eyes on me. When I looked over he was looking right at me and he smiled and took my hand, I smiled back as we carried on walking. He looks so good in his crown and cape as I do with mine, but he just looks so strong, so manly so... sexy. Is it weird that I am getting turned on from him and all he is wearing is his black suit, a red cape and a black crown. He is not even naked and I am getting turned on, what is wrong with me. I guess because we have made love now, I am starting to crave him and see things about him I have never noticed before. I wonder if he feels the same?
Rye looked like he was getting frustrated and it was so weird, my body started reacting strangely. I actually started loving how frustrated he was, I guess it's a new turn on I dont know. Rye quickly pushed open the door and it flew open banging the wall. I ran over to him to calm him down.
"Woah Rye, calm down shh." I said standing behind him and rubbing his shoulders.
"Hmm I cant take it anymore." He said annoyingly.
"Take what?" I asked and he turned around and trapped me against the wall.
"I cant take you, now that we have had sex, everything you do is sexy and a turn on to me, you could literelly be sat knitting on a chair and I would crave to be those knitting needles." He said in his husky voice as he stared intensely at me and I couldn't help but give out a little moan.

"Its the same for me too." I told him.
"Good because now I want to fuck you, I want to fuck my husband so bad, you want that?" He asked getting closer to my ear, my member twitches at that, loving the idea a little too much.
"Yes of course my king." I said smiling.
"Okay my queen." He said smiling back at me. He called me queen, wait what.
"Oh queen huh." I said lifting an eyebrow at him. He chuckled and picked me up putting me on the bed and he started to take my dress off and his suit.
"Well I know your rank now is princess but you are not a princess to me, you are my queen and I want to make love to my beautiful queen." He said smirking up at me. That just turned me on so much that my eyes rolled back and he chuckled at me, but I want to turn him on too.
Therefore, when he took the last item of clothing from mine and his body I leaned up to his ear.
"Then fuck me my king." I whispered and he let out an animalistic growl and pinned my hands above my head.
"Fuck you have never swore before, you should swear more often it's so sexy." He said and kissed me passionately before putting hickeys all over my body, missing out my privates which got me annoyed for some reason. He noticed my annoyance and took me in his mouth giving me so much pleasure that my wings came out. Only Rye can make my inner angel come out, but I do love it because his horns and tail comes out too and I love to hold onto his horns as we go all the way. And yes we have had sex twice before now, but those times were slow to get me used to it, but I can't say I didnt love it.
He took me deeper into his mouth and I moaned louder, oh it's just so good, but I really need to cum now.
"Ohh! Rye I n-need to cum." I told him.
He took me out of his mouth straight away.
"Not yet darling." He told me and put three fingers for me to suck which I did. He loves to watch me suck his fingers which before I would have found so weird but now I really dont care. He took them out a little quicker than last time. He put one in me quickly making me moan as he added the second one, then third one. It was like he was so impatient which is ironic as it is usually the other way around.

He took his fingers out making me whimper at the loss of feeling and he chuckled before pushing his member in all the way. Which made me moan loudly, it hurt a little but I mostly felt pleasure. He waited for me to adjust and when I told him to move he didn't go slowly this time he went hard, pounding into me making me moan loudly.
"Oh Rye! God Rye faster!" I moaned. And he obeyed going at an incredibly speed.
I held his horns tightly as I couldnt do anything else. I looked up and saw Rye staring back at me, his horns are black at the tips and his eyes are dark red. His inner devil is fully out now and he was smirking down at me. Ahh! He looks so sexy.
"Ahh! Rye deeper!" I moaned loudly, him obeying immediately, putting my leg on his shoulder to get a better angle and he went even deeper and hitting my prostrate everytime and making my moans go high pitched. I felt the weird feeling in my stomach.
"Ahh! S-so c-close." I moaned and Rye smiled at me.
"Let go my queen, my baby boy I'm close too." He told me and I did after two more thrusts we came together, him inside me and me on our torsos. Screaming his name as I did, him moaning my name too. He pulled out slowly and I hissed from over stimulation.
He lay beside me as we panted. After he got his breath back though I was still panting. I guess my body liked it that much.
"Oh I'm so sorry did I go too rough baby?" Rye asked worridly seeing me still panting.
"No no Rye.. it was perfect.. it was so amazing I loved it thank you." I said honestly.
"Oh you loved it did you." Rye said as he started to palm me again making me become half hard again and let a little moan out.
"You want round two in the shower?" He asked and at that moment I wanted it so badly I couldn't contain myself.
"Oh yes yes!" I said excitedly sitting up and getting off the bed. Rye chuckled as he followed my naked body with my big white wings on full display inside the bathroom for another round of love making.