Chapter 26 - They Know

(Sorcerer's POV)
I feel like they know. Or they are working it out. I should have never gone with that stupid angel Brooklyn and spent the day with him. He is Andy's best friend, of course I dont know anything about him. Or what happened when they were younger, or about their religionship. Ok it's fine just play it cool, I thought as I walked into the kitchen, Brooklyn and Ryan whispering to each other as Jack sits next to his soulmate. The king and the two younger princes' are no where to be seen, but I don't care about them I just want to know what Ryan and that angel is planning. When I sat down next to Ryan they stopped talking and looked at me.
"Oh hello Andy, how was your day with Brooklyn yesterday, did you have fun." Ryan asked cheerfully. No it was the most annoying day of my life.
"Oh yeah we had loads of fun didn't we Brooklyn." I said as convincing as I could.
"Yeah course we did." Brooklyn said and gave Ryan a look. Fuck. Ok just smile, good.
"I'll get your cereal baby." Ryan said and he kissed my cheek and got up. I just awkwardly sat there while Jack and Brooklyn ate their breakfast. I didn't want to talk to these weirdos.
"Here you go Andy." Ryan said as he put my bowl down in front of me.
"Thank you baby." I said and started eating as Ryan carried on eating beside me. Fuck I wonder if a breakfast had ever been so silent. Oh well I bet Andy is quiet at times.
When we finished our delightful breakfast of rubbish, we pushed our bowls away and seconds later a maid came to clean it up. I love that maids cleans up after me all the time now, it's great.
"We have to do paperwork today baby." Ryan said and I groaned. I hate paperwork its so boring and Ryan gets so much of it. If I could have been someone else other than Andy and still be with Ryan then I would. This princess business Is so exhausting, but I would burn all the paperwork if I could.
"Ok Ryan." I said trying not to sigh as we got up, said goodbye to Jack and the angel before going to my... I mean our chamber.

(Andy's POV)
Darkness, coldness, that's all there is. The only light in this room, is coming from the gap at the bottom of the door. The only bed I have, being the stone cold floor I am sat on. Hugging my knees to my chest trying to get warm. I only had the grey jean's and t-shirt I had on the day the mean sorcerer trapped me here. It is really so cold, there are no windows and the stone door is locked from the outside. My stomach growled for the 100th time today. There is nothing to eat, obviously I'm in a locked room. It's funny how I can still make a joke at this time. I did scream and shout for hours when I first got here, but no one came. I don't even know if anyone is here or if they can here me. Heck I don't even know where I am. I also don't know how many days I've been here, two? Three? A week? I miss everyone and everything so much. I miss food, I miss my soft bed. I miss my best friend in the whole world, Brook, and his joyful happy face. I miss the long talks we would have about absolute nonsense, about how we are doing, or about Jack and how I could help him. I also miss training with him and how excited he was when he hit the target. I actually miss Jack believe it or not. I miss the happy smile he has whenever he looks at Brook and how angry and horrible he is with everyone except Brook. I actually miss Lucifer and the twins as well, as they accepted me and have helped me a lot. Their faces also remind me of Rye. Oh Rye... I miss you most of all. I miss your warm comforting hugs, your amazing kisses and the incredible taste of chocolate, that makes me fall in love with you more and more. Your voice and the beautiful words you say, your kind and loving face. You, I just miss you. Oh Rye I wish I was with you, in your arms as you rub your thumbs over my palms making me nearly fall asleep from the comfort. I love how much you make me calm, I need that right now, I need you. Please Rye, Brook, someone, anyone get me out of this. Just find me. And Rye if no one finds me. If that witch manages to convince you that she is me. I just want you to know...

That I love you...