Chapter 11 - Demonstration Day

(Andy's POV)
Me and Rye are just walking back to the chamber as we just had breakfast. Today is the day we go a little bit further than kissing and you know what? I can't wait, I still don't know how you go further without going all the way. But I'm weirdly excited and I'm happy to take the next step with Rye.
As soon as we got into the chamber Rye picked me up making me let out a little yelp as he did it so quickly. I then put my legs around his waist as he brought me to the bed and laid me down on it. Rye got on top of me and smiled at me as he started to play with my hair, I smiled back at him.
"You ready to take it a step further my soulmate?" He asked me.
"Yes Rye I'm ready to take the next step with you." I said smiling so widely. Rye then leaned in and captured our lips in a soft kiss. I kissed him back enjoying this moment with fireworks in my tummy making me want more. I wanted to taste him more, wanted the sweet taste of chocolate on my tongue. But how do I get it? How do I show him what I want?
Oh I remember Rye bit my lip on our first proper kiss to make me open my mouth. I will try that I though and I bit down on Rye's bottom lip which made a moan come out of his mouth.
"Fiesty." Rye said through the kiss and opened his mouth for me to let our tongues dance. Once my tongue brushed over his, I let out a content sigh. Yes the chocolate taste Oh I love it so much. This is what I wanted. I wrapped my arms around Rye who had his hands going up and down my body like he does. Rye suddenly stopped the kiss and looked at me.
"You sure you want to take the next step?" He asked, my lord how did I end up with such a caring soulmate? You know what I don't care he is mine and I love him.
"Yes Rye." I said and nodded as well to show him I wanted to take things a little further. Rye then nodded and started kissing my lips again passionately and started touching me again. I love it when he romes his hands up and down my body, it feels so good and with that and the chocolate tasting kiss I was in Heaven. (Well no I was in Hell but you get what I mean). Nothing could feel any better then this. Or so I thought. Rye then left my lips and started kissing away from my mouth to my cheek and then down my jaw to my neck. Ok is this the next step he was talking about? Rye left feather light kisses on my neck making my heart flutter madly and my breathing start going quicker. My thoughts were suddenly stopped as Rye suddenly started sucking on my neck.
"Mmm." I bit my lip as I didn't what to sound so dirty, I'm an angel after all.
"Let your beautiful moans out baby I want to hear them." Rye said in a deep husky voice right next to my ear making me shiver at how sexy he sounded. Rye then sucked harder on my neck and this time I let my moans out. My lord I know I shouldn't moan but I can't help it. This feels absolutely amazing. Rye kept moving to different places on my neck sucking hard to each spot making me moan loud. Oh I love this Oh Rye don't stop...

(Rye's POV)
"Yes Rye." He said and nodded to me showing me he wanted this. I nodded my head showing him I understood, then I leaned down and started kissing his soft lips passionately and touch his sides up and down I know he loves it when I do this. I really love kissing my boy, I love his taste of rotten berries. I but my hands on his hips and I left a trail of kisses from his mouth to his cheek and down his jaw to his creamy pale neck. I started leaving little kisses all over his neck, I could feel Andy's breath quicken so I knew he liked this, but I wanted to take it a little bit further. I started sucking on one spot on his neck. This is the next step for us and one I have wanted to do for sometime. I wanted to mark his body showing everyone who he belongs to. To claim him as mine. Andy was biting his lip to not let his moans slip out, but I want to hear them, I want the whole castle to hear that this angel right here was mine.
"Let your beautiful moans out baby I want to hear them." I said in his ear making my voice deep and husky because I know he loves it. I watched him roll his eyes back at my voice which I loved. I started sucking his neck harder now in a different place, already leaving one bruise on his neck.
"Ohhh!" He moaned out, fuck that was the most beautiful sound I had ever heard. Trust me I'm not being modest here, with all the people I have fucked in this castle not one sounded this beautiful and sexy when they moaned. His creamy white neck tastes really good actually and I can feel all his blood flow through his body to the spot I'm sucking. It's so good I want more of this, and with Andy panting as well it just makes it better. After leaving a big purple bruise on that spot, I moved on to another bit of skin and sucking that, then another and another all the while hearing Andy's beautiful moans come out of his mouth. I am started to get hard with all his moaning and I wish I could watch him, I bet he looks so beautiful but obviously I can't because I'm at his neck. I sucked hard on a different spot and he let out the loudest moan he has done yet. This must be his sweet spot just under his ear, oh I feel so happy to have found it.
But I want to tease him a bit.
"Do you like this?" I asked as I sucked on his sweet spot again.
"Y-yes ohhh Rye! mmm feels s-so good." He said. Oh, I think that just made me harder. Oh I love when he moans my name, when I make him feel good.

"Good baby let's go further." I said and started pulling up his top, while still sucking on that delicious sweet spot that he loves.
"Ahh! R-rye n-no what a-are you d-doing?" He said inbetween moans as he struggled under me.
"Shh baby we are not going all the way, I am just taking your top off." I said and I felt him relax after that. Once I got his top off I looked at him up and down. His pale chest exposed to me like a delicious meal, but I held myself back. Andy's pleasure, could wait, I know it would be worth it. I saw Andy blushing under my gaze. I leaned back down and whispered. "So sexy." To him before I kissed his lips again, he smiled into it, then I trailed my kisses down till I reached his chest. Sweet sounds escaping his pretty little mouth. I then started sucking all over his chest making him moan. I trailed my kisses down and licked his right nipple making his breaths go faster. I began to suck and lick that nipple now Andy moaning so loudly as I took the other one inbetween my thumb and fore finger and pinched it.
"Aahh! Rye ohhh! P-please don't stop." Andy moaned. I could feel Andy getting hard underneath me showing me how good this is making him feel, I love this so much. I then let go of the the left nipple and my tongue left a wet trail from his right nipple to his left and I started swirling my tongue around that one too. Then I moved down and started sucking all over his belly Andy loving every second of it just like I was. He kept moaning his opinions to me telling me how much he loved it. This is so good, why did we wait this long to do this? Once I have sucked all over his little belly I stopped and looked up to see my beautiful tired baby, with his hair stuck to his forehead from sweat and his eyes closed as he tried to get his breath back. With my hickeys all over him, he looks so pretty.
"I think that is it for today baby, you look so tired but we will definatly be doing this again as I love this and I know you did too." I said to him climbing back up to be face to face with him. Andy opened his eyes and smiled at me.
"Yeah that was amazing Rye we have to do that again soon." He said still a bit breathless.
"Aww I'm glad you enjoyed it but we can't do it too soon we have to wait for those mark's to go down first." I said
"What do you mean." Andy said. Oh right he doesn't know, I thought as I got off him and laid next to him.
"You have a date with the mirror in there." I said pointing to the bathroom, wanting him to see the masterpiece I've made on his body. But he just looked at me confused.
"Go greet the mirror in the bathroom." I said but he still didn't understand. I let out a big sigh. "Just go and have a look in the mirror Andy." I said a little harshly.
"Ok ok I'm going." He said and got up and walked into the bathroom, while I sat up in the bed and waited for the magic to happen.
"Ryan!!" Andy shouted from inside the bathroom, I smirked and laughed at his reaction.
"Yes love?" I said playing innocent. Andy then walked back into the bedroom.
"What is this?" He asked pointing to his purple bruises on his neck and chest.
"They are the pretty hickeys I gave you baby." I replyed with a smile.
"And how an I supposed to remove them?" Andy asked getting angry now, yellow sparks starting to fly out of his hands. God he is so sexy when he is mad, but I wonder how mad he is going to be when I tell him? Let's find out shall we.
"You cant get rid of them baby." I said with a smirk on my face.
"WHAT!!" Andy practically screams at me. Haha oh this is so fun...