Chapter 33 - Perfect

(Rye's POV)
Its a week later now and Andy has gotten a lot better. He is not thin anymore and he is not so weak. He can also eat on his own now, which is a good thing, not that I dont like feeding him but I am glad he is healthy again. And he can even eat with everyone else at the table, which is where we are going now. We came into the kitchen everyone being there already.
"Andy, you're sitting with us today!" Brook said over joyed as he flung his arms in the air. Jack catching his arms, putting them down and telling him to calm down a bit. Making him calm again. Andy looked at me.
"Would you be alright if I go sit with Brook?" Andy asked me, making my heart flutter madly.
"Oh my beautiful soulmate." I started as I wrapped my arms around his waist maintaining eye contact with him as he smiled shyly at me. Fuck I love this boy. "I love how much you think about me and others before yourself, that's a perfect princess trait to have my darling. I so love you." I said and he giggled cutely as I brought him even closer and started kissing his soft plump lips. When we pulled away, because angels and devils need to breath too, I looked around all eyes on us. Andy must have noticed as well, as his face is now bright red as he snuggled his face back in my chest. The twins, Brook and me all laughed at his cuteness as I kissed his head.

"You're adorable, right go sit next to Brook while I make your breakfast my baby." I whispered in his ear as I rocked him, he lifting his head up and nodding and walked to Brook after pecking my lips again. I smiled dreamily as I watched him sit down and start talking with Brook. Everything he does makes me fall in love with him more. Fuck I never thought I'd love my soulmate as much as this. To be fair, I thought I'd be like dad and not get a soulmate, but I'm so glad I did. I love Andy with all my heart, and before you say, hey you are a devil and you dont have a heart. I say, I've never experienced proper love like this before, so shut up. I went to the fridge quickly getting all the ingredients I needed to make our cereal.
"Andy, are you better?" My dad asked him and I smiled, as I brought the bowls over. Sitting next to my love, him taking a bowl as I listened to him telling my dad how well he was, eating his cereal inbetween talking.
When we finished eating and pushed our bowls away, I took Andy's hand standing up with him.
"Bye Brookie see you later." Andy said waving as we left. I dont know why I didnt think sooner, that the sorcerer wasn't my Andy, he acts much more politely and differently than her.

"Rye can I ask you a question?" Andy asked me when we sat on our bed. Oh fuck he still asks me this, oh why is he so cute.
"Andy my love, just ask me ok I promise whatever you ask I could never be mad at you." I said and he nodded.
"Ok, I don't want to wait anymore." He said looking down, I brought two fingers under his chin bringing his head up.
"Dont want to wait for what Andy?" I asked unsure about what he is implying. "I'm ready to go all the way." Andy says his ocean eyes sparkling at me like diamonds. Oh my fuck is he serious?
"Are you sure baby?" I asked smiling confortingly at him.
"Yes I'm sure, I have spent two months away from you and I didnt know if you would ever find me or not. So I definatly want to do this." Andy said and I could tell he truly wanted this.
"Alright my love, you have no idea how much I want this. However, we wont do it today as you have just got your health back, but let's book a full, all the way demonstration tomorrow how does that sound?" I asked putting on my husky voice knowing he loves it and I watched his whole body shiver pleasurably.
"Ahh! Perfect." He said blessing my ears with his sexy moan.
"Yes you are perfect." I purred in his ear and he whimpered hugging me tightly.
"I really cant wait till tomorrow."