Chapter 30 - Fake Vs Real Torture

(Rye's POV)
"Right ok, well I think I have an idea. Ryan she did this because she wants to be with you correct?" My dad asked.
"Yes." I say confused on where he is going with this.
"Well how about we torcher you instead." He said.
"Um I know I am your least favourite son, but come on dad." I said back amused by his suggestion.
"No I get where the king is coming from, the sorcerer likes you right, so if we pretend to torture you then she will hopefully give in." Jack said and we all stood shocked. Alright who gave Jack some brain cells for breakfast?
"Yes exactly Jack, hey why dont I make you next in line instead." My dad joked. At least I hope it was a joke, you can never tell with my dad.
"Alright enough let's just get this fake tourchering out of the way, and if it doesnt work I'll hold Jack accountable as my dad would just rip my head off." I said knowing my father too well.
"Touché son, now go." He said and we left him in the kitchen.
"Just trust me and follow my lead." Jack said looking at me and Brook before dragged me into the training room, where the sorcerer was still trying to escape.
"My prince you let this happen." Jack said angrily.

"Yes you let my best friend get taken away, how did you not realise he was gone." Brook shouted playing along.
"But I knew something was wrong and I found out she was not Andy." I said defending myself in this fake fight.
"Yes but you chose now to do something about it!" Brook shouted.
"I thought it was the right thing to do!" I shouted back. Jack pushed me on the floor. I could have holded my ground, but topled over anyway for the act. Hopefully it didnt look too staged.
"Dont shout at my soulmate! You are a poor disgrace of a prince, your soulmate is out there somewhere and you think there is something wrong but your stupid brain goes. No I'll figure it out tomorrow." Jack said his hands crunching into fists. I had no words, it wasnt true but I didnt know what to say to that.
"See you are a weak prince, get him." Jack said as him and Brook came closer.
"When I punch fall to the floor." Jack whispers in my ear. He came and pretended to punch me, it was like a centermeter from my face. I fell on the floor holding my face to make it seem real.
"Jack what the fuck was that for." I asked sitting up.
"For being weak." He replyed and pretended to punch me again, me throwing my head back on the floor.
"Stop it!" A female voice shouted. Ok so my dad, and annoyingly Jack, was right. But we have to keep going. I got up again slowly standing up making it look like I was in pain.
Jack "punched" my chest and I stumbled backwards holding it pretededly (that's not a word but I dont care)
"Please stop it!" The sorcerer shouted again.

"Why do you want me to stop, because you love him huh, give me some good information and I will stop." Jack said as he went to punch me again. Brook and the sorcerer watching us.
I landed on the ground again this time harder then I intended and I actually groaned from the impact.
"Ok, ok I'll tell you anything, anything." The sorcerer begged and she sounded like she was going to cry. Why are you crying for me? You're not my soulmate.
"Tell me where Andy is or I'm going to hit him again." Jack shouted pointing to me who was still on the ground relaxing.
"Ok... he is in the dungeon at the end of Hell." She said quietly.
"But that place is locked up like a fortress how do we get in?" Jack asked. I stood up knowing these sorcerers always have an item on them that will unlock the place they discard their victim. Shit I hate the way I said that, I hate saying Andy is a victim, but he is. Then I saw it a key.
"The magic key around her neck." I said and took the key off her.
"See who's the smart one now huh." I said dangling the key in Jack's face.
"Whatever, let's go." He said. And we set off to bring Andy home.
We are coming for you Andy hang on...