Chapter 15 - A Day With Brook

(Andy's POV)
I woke up and felt really happy remembering what day it was. Me and Brookie are going to have a day spend just by ourselves. Almost. Rye and Jack will be checking on us every two hours but it's as good as we're going to get. I looked over at Rye to see him peacefully asleep, I then got out of bed and got changed quickly even though I'm not in a hurry and Brook is literally down the hall. Oh well I'm dressed now.
"Andyyy?" Rye said in a sleepy quiet voice and I turned around to see him moving his hand around the bed on my side like he is looking for something. He is searching for me Aww that's cute. I quickly went and sat on the bed on my side.
"I'm here Rye I'm here." I said grabbing his hand so he can feel me. He sighed with contend. But then he let go of my hand and put his arm around my waist pulling me against his body. I first relaxed into his warm embrace, but then realised that Brook might be having his breakfast now without us. I tried to get out of Rye's hold but he just held me tighter and I almost gave in as I love being in his arms and being against his body. But I have to resist, like come on Rye we can't stay here all day I have things so do.
"Sorry Rye but I have things to do today and we have to get up." I said still trying to get out of his grip.
"Noo why do you have to gooo?" Rye asked in a winey voice.
"Because I am spending a day with Brook today, so we need to get up and you need to get dressed ok?" I said in a soft voice whist caresseing Rye's hair to try and persuade him, he started rubbing his head against my hands as they ran though his hair, like a dog would. I guess he likes this.
"But Andyy I want to sleeep." Rye said back in the same childish voice.
"Come on my devil I'll give you all the kisses you want later, I just haven't had a day with Brook in about a month ok please do this for me." I said pleading.
Rye sighed.
"Ok my angel l'm getting dressed why don't you go have breakfast my love." Rye said looking into my eyes.
"Ok I will, love you." I said with a smile.
"Love you too my little angel." Rye said and we shared a sweet kiss before I went to get some food. My lord I'm starving. So I left Rye and went into the kitchen. I greeted Lucifer and Sammie and Shawn and I also greeted Jack and Brook who are just getting their cereal, thank goodness. Therefore, I got my cereal, made one for Rye and brought the two bowls to the table.
"Where's Ryan, Andy?" Lucifer asked me.
"He's just changing." I said before I started eating. I looked over the table at Brook and Jack to see them smiling and talking to each other.
"So Brookie you still up for having a day with me like we discussed yesterday?" I asked Brook hoping he hasn't forgotten.
"Oh yes fovvs I still want to spend the day with you." He replyed excitedly.
"But just remember that me and Jack wil be checking up on you two every two hours." Rye said as he came into the kitchen.

"Yes we already agreed to that Rye its fine." I said reassuringly.
"Good." Rye said as he walked to the fridge and got the cereal out. But I have his breakfast here, oh silly devil.
"Rye I made you breakfast already it's over here." I said pointing to his bowl that is next to me. Rye quickly put the cereal box back and walked over to me with a smirk on his face. He stopped and stood behind me, putting his hands on my hips.
"So you made breakfast for me did you?" Rye asked next to my ear but loud enough for everyone to hear. He said it in that super sexy husky voice of his that he knows I love. I had to fight back a moan and remind myself that everyone is watching us right now. I gulped and turned my head to the side to see him, then I answered.
"Yes I did you were busy." I said.
"Hmm I so love you." Rye said as he drew circles with his fingers on my hips making a satisfying shiver run down my back. He then brought his head to mine which was still turned and he kissed me again, a slow and passionate kiss all the while with him still caressing my hips. My lord I love this kiss I love every second of it, it feels so good. I did start to feel myself growing hard but thank my lord someone stopped us when they did.
"Ewww." I heard the twins say.
"Not at the table Ryan." Lucifer said and we pulled away.
"Well Andy's going to be my princess soon, you can't stop me from kissing my soulmate." Rye said dramatically as he stood next to me.
"Just sit down!" Rye's father said angrily, Rye groaned and sat down as he started eating. We all laughed at Rye's face as we carried on eating.
"I'm still hungry." Rye said as he pulled me towards him by the waist when we finished breakfast.
"Its ok you can give me hickeys and eat my skin later." I whispered sexually in his ear. (well tried to whisper sexuality I've never done it before). He seemed to like that idea though.
"Ahh yes please!" He moaned out. I giggled at his response and kissed his cheek, I looked around the table and saw everyone else looking at us confused.