Chapter 2 - The Prince Of Hell

*This chapter is a bit long, the next chapter will be long too hope you enjoy*

(Andy's POV)
Suddenly I heard talking and footsteps coming closer. Oh no I can't let them see me, oh what to do? Help...
Oh I know, I quickly put my back to the wall and made myself go invisible. A demon and a devil dressed in black came into view, they both had red hair and linked arms. But, what surprised me was they walked through the wall just a few meters next to me. I made myself visible again and went to the part of the wall they just walked through.
"Strange." I said, then put my hand against the wall and it went straight through. Is it a portal? So Hell doesnt have guards to guard their castle but they have a portal to get into the next room how strange? Heaven doesnt have anything like this and it's the first time I've seen a portal before, it's so cool. I know, I know so un angel like as most angels would think it is wrong to have a portal, but I'm not a normal angel. Ok right, I want to see what's in the room with out going in as I dont want to be seen yet, I want to see what or who is behind the wall. Oh I got an idea. I put just my head through the wall just enough to see what's on the other side and what I saw excited me to no end. Thousands of sweaty demons and devils were dancing everywhere. And I was right everything was black and red from, the peoples clothes to the black walls and red curtains, to the big black chandelier hanging from the ceiling.

Wait I pulled my head back through. No, oh no, my father didn't tell me who the letter was for, oh why didnt I ask oh I'm so stupid. Ok important letter, ok it must be for someone of a higher status then everyone else. I put my head back through and looked around the room to find anyone of a higher status, and in the distance at the very front of all the people sat a devil in a big black throne, surrounded by big black speakers. He was not sitting like any normal person would on a thrown oh no, he had his legs over the left arm of the thrown and he was sat sideways like that, with a black chalice in one hand and a red apple in the other as he took big bites out of it. He was moving his feet to the music, slightly smirking at all the people dancing. He looked really full of himself. He had black ripped jeans and a black top on, he had tame brown hair that came forward at the front, which is odd as most devils dont keep their hair nice and neat. oh and on his head was a black crown with red jewels, how did I miss that? He did look quite powerful, he looked like a king.
Do they have kings in Hell? Ok he looks important enough but who is he? He cant be the devil, you know the main devil, the one we angels cant talk about... Satan shh, no he cant be him, as this devil doesnt look as powerful as how I picture Satan to look like. Oh I said his name again. You're a bad angel Andy.

Anyway, Oh well I guess the letter is for this devil then, he looks of a higher enough class. I better make myself look presentable then, I thought getting out of the wall once more. I looked at the bottom of my jeans and feet that had dark brown mud all over them. I snapped my fingers and in a wisp of sparkling stars, it was all gone and the letter was visible now and in my hands again.
Ok now how to get that devil over there to notice me I thought, as I stepped through the wall completely and onto the other side. Before me, stood, well danced, all the people. People started turning around and noticing me pretty quickly as I litterly look like a phantom at an evening dinner party, not meant to be there but I showed up anyway. It was like the people in the room was doing a Mexican wave because it went from just a couple of them right in front of me noticing, to all the people noticing me. To the music suddenly stopping. I guess I was a real party crasher. I fiddled with the letter I had in my hands, as I looked at the devil on his thrown, he turned his head and stared at me questionably.
"Guards bring that angel to me." His loud but rather sexy voice, if I might add, said. Oh so he does have guards, well that's good to know, I thought as two guards dressed in black came out of no wear and grabbed me by the arms. They maneuvered me through the crowd as I clutched onto the letter. Their hair was all matted and gross looking and their breath, oh dont get me started it stinks of fish and rotten food, I feel sick being next to them.