29. Game

Shanaya Pov

I was shocked to the core. Never did I imagine my life to be like this. All along I was trusting a snake who was right around my neck trying to choke me ro death. I can't believe I was this naive and just trust someone so much that I don't see them in all sides.

I don't even know what to do anymore. Suddenly a rear dropped down my eye and I knew this wasn't over. My lawyer and investigator left all rhe files on the table and walked out of the room. They knew I needed time. Tike ro process everything and juta accept the fact that everything is so messes up.

I cried my heart out for hours and hours together. My mom, she didn't have to die. My family didn't have to face everything we have been through. I didn't deserve anything that was happened to me. My siblings, they are just little children. That's when I determined that no matter what happens to me, they'll never be the scape goat those blood suckers want them to be.

I immediately called Yamini and she picked up the call.

"Hello girl"

"Yamini, can you come to my office right now?"

"Sure, anything wrong?"

"No, just come right now. I need your help" I almost sobbed and she sensed it.

"I'll be there in 5 minutes"

"Ok thanks" I ended the call and waited for her. She has always been my moral support and I need someone to help me out right now.

My intercom rang and it's from the entrance desk.

"Ma'am, Yamini ma'am is here to meet you"

"Send her to my office" I waited for her anxiously.

She busted the door and looked at me red eyes.

"What's wrong?" I told her everything and I started crying my heart out again. She got up from her seat and hugged me tightly.

"It's ok, he's a bastard. We'll do something" she kept comforting me and I kept crying. There is a big scar on my heart and this will not heal easily.

"I possibly can't be so stupid to trust him" I cried again and she patted my back.

"It's not your fault"

"No, I should have known more. I should have dug deeper when my mom died. She didn't die accidentally, she was intentionally murdered" suddenly anger rose in my system.

"By that money greedy bastard" I closed my fist so tightly that my nails started penetrating inside my palm. Yamini sensed that and she tried to release my hand.

"What the heck are you doing?"

I walked from my table and just so angry at myself for letting everything happen. Taking the vase on my table I smashed it on the floor causing it to break into thousands of pieces. She was scared looking at me like this and immediately backed off and phoned someone. I'm least bothered.

I kept breaking everything I get my hands on. The mirror on the wall, the curtains and everything is lying on the floor and still my anger isn't calmed down.

Suddenly there's a picture of him hung on my wall and that caused my blood to boil. Walking to it, I took the frame and smashed it so loud that I heard her squeak aloud.

All my employees ran to my office though this floor consists of just my office and the store room. Everyone just stood outside the door, looking at me like I'm a pyscho screaming admist the broken pieces.

Suddenly the door burst open and Arjun, Rick and Shayam entered. Arjun automatically went to Yamini and Shayam came to me.

"Shanaya, why don't we get out and go somewhere where we can talk?" He held me calmly and I shook my dead.

"I don't want to see him anymore, he's a monster. I want him in prison right now" I said as tears started brimming my eyes. He quickly wiped my tears and hugged me.

He managed to walk me out of my room while Rick managed my staff. We sat in the small canteen I have on my floor. I gulped down the water Rick gave me, trying to calm my nerves.

After about a couple of minutes, I apologised to Yamini for scaring her.

"It's ok, I'd totally react like you if I were you"

"I'm so sorry" I held her stomach and she placed her hand on my hand which was on her tummy.

"It's ok girl. What are you planning to do next?" She asked.

Taking a deep breath in, I shook my head.

"I don't know. My head is all over the place. I need sometime"

"But you don't have time. You have to go to Seattle tonight" Arjun said and I nodded.

Suddenly a plan strike in my mind and I smiled wickedly. You are so going to pay for this.

"I want some of your men and your lawyers" I pointed at Arjun and Rick. They nodded right away.

"I need you to go there with me and collect all possible details or evidences from their room once we are set off for the meeting" I pointed ro Shayam and he nodded too.

"I'll have my men book a room under his name, that'll be ok"

"I'll be the one to get them under my control" I said coldly and I bet that'll be the end of their future. Damn! They will have nothing left but their life and clothes they wear.

"I'll go with you to the meeting" Shayam said suddenly and before I open my mouth he said "in disguise"

I smirked right away.

We discussed the whole plan and I informed my lawyer to get the details of Armaan and Fernandez and everyone related right away.

We decided to disperse and get the arrangements done before tonight. Since you started this game, I'll finish it for you.

Ps: Any guesses as in whom she's referring to? Comment here and I'd love to read it.