13. Date with wrong person

Shanaya's POV

Taking a last look in the mirror I smirked thinking about my plan. I wore a black sequin dress and paired it up with a black heals.

Taking out my clutch, putting in my money,  phone and pepper spray. I am prepared in all ways for this. Knowing it's already 6.30, I walked out my room and just then my phone beeped indicating a message.

"I'm outside beautiful"

It's Armaan.

Walking out the door, I smiled at him.

"You look so beautiful dear" he complimented and I bet he already has the idea of seeing me naked tonight. Wish you luck boy, I'm not as innocent as you see.

"Thanks, you look handsome too" He smiled wicked.

"Let's go" he said as he opened the door for me. Quiet a gentle man!

"Thanks Armaan" I smiled lightly. He got in and we left.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked. He raised his eye brows questioning.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"That's a surprise"

I sat there comfortably as some melody songs play. I looked outside the window, enjoying the weather and the song. After about 15 minutes, the car stopped.

"We're here beautiful"

Walking out, I saw that we have come to a fancy restaurant. We walked inside and the valet driver parked his car.

Walking to the top floor, we were directed to the room already pre booked by him. It was a corner room, candles were placed all over in the room. The room gave the most perfect view of the whole city.

"This is so perfect" I smiled.

"I knew you'd love it. Have a seat" we sat down and the waitress took our orders.

"So you like it?"

"Don't you? It's stunning!" My eyes fixed at the window.

"So do I deserve a kiss?" He asked smirking. I know where he is getting at.

"Very straightforward I suppose"

"I don't like to beat around the bush" he said directly and I'm not surprised. I'm impressed he's honest with his words.

"Let's not rush. How about we get to know eachother first?" I said and he nodded.

"My dad built the Armaan industries. Earlier we were just producing oil about 20 years ago. And suddenly the oil rates increased and we saw a lot of fortune. My dad decided it's time to explore other fields and that's where the growth began. I took over about a couple of years and I'm trying to get as much as profit as we can. Anything further will be my company secrets and I'm not going to let you know that since you can use it against me" he said and winked at me.

"About that, I may have already dug some information about it"

"I'm sure it's fake. But since you're saying, I bet that's false information whatever source gave it to you cause there are only a handful of people who know top secrets of the company" he said with pride.

"Then I assume I'm betrayed. Good thing I can't mess with your company anymore" I said.

"But I'll love it if you mess with me" his eyes grew dark and were filled with lust. His hands came near me and slightly brushed my fingers. I moved it towards him and his palm is slowly moving upwards. Giving his best smile, I'm sure any women will go weak on that but I know the danger that lies ahead.

Moving his chair closer, his hands started moving upwards to my elbow. Kissing the back of my palm, his other hand started going around my waist trying to get to the skin.

"That's enough bad boy" I threw his hands away and at the same time our orders were placed. I started to dig in and he looked at me amused.

"Hey don't look at me like that. I'm hungry" I pouted and he chuckled.

"Eat slowly" he started to eat too and the dinner went on with small talks and giggles along with some skin touching. Though it's disgusting, I am trying my best to avoid it. Once I get my hands on your company, you're finished Armaan.

We took out our phones and started to click pictures. Just then our soft drinks were served and I placed it between us. (Un) knowingly my elbow hit the glass and his suit is now filled with the drink.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry"

Taking the tissue, I started wiping his suit.

"No it's alright, excuse me" He stood up and left to the men's room.

Taking this opportunity, I searched my purse and took out the sheet. I placed it on his water glass, taking the print of his thumb. As I was going to keep it un my purse, my head shot up with an idea. His phone was lying right in front of me.

Taking it, I placed the sheet on top of it and click! Opening whatsapp, I scanned it to my phone and now it's connected to my phone.
Great work! Keeping his phone back, I carefully placed the sheet inside my bag.

He came back and we called it night. Dropping me at my home, he left. Hurrying to my room, I connected my phone to my laptop and started viewing his conversations. There are millions and millions of chats and I know it's going to drain my energy.

I decided to take a shower before jumping into the pool of work. Quickly taking the shower, I changed my clothes and started reading all the chats to receive any information that might make him come under my hold.

Just then my phone beeped.

"Had a great night with you. Can't wait for the next one, till then dream about me"

Aren't you too full of yourself Armaan!