21. Celebration

Shanaya Pov

I parked my car and entered Yamini's house. Ringing the door bell, I wait for her to open the door.

The maid opened the door and let me know that she's upstairs in her room. Walking to her room I heard her puking.

Hurriedly I got in the restroom and saw get leaning on the toilet seat. I hold her hair above and gently patted her back.

After she's done, I lay hey on the bed and asked her where she kept the medicines.

"Shanaya, I think I should take the test" she said as I was searching the cabinet for her medicines.

"What test?"

"Pregnancy test" she said and I turned to her in surprise.

"No way"

Hurriedly grabbing my car, I went to the medical store and got a pack of tests.

"Here" I handed them all and she chuckled.

"Why would I need so much?"

"Just go" I practically pushed her into the restroom. She came out after a minute and we have to wait for 15 minutes to know the result.

I kept pacing around the room while she sat in the bed biting her nails.

"I'm so happy babe" I squealed. "Just be positive" I kept praying.

"But what if Arjun isn't ready? And we're not ready?" She questioned.

"No one will never be ready for such thing. It happens with the flow. It's a blessing just grab it with both hands" I held her hands and sat near her. She smiled a little and we sat there doe a while.

My timer went off and it's time to check the result.

"You go" she said and I went inside the bathroom. Seeing two strips I screamed in happiness.

"Congratulations girl" I hugged my girl in happiness and she stood there in shock.

"I can't believe you're going to be mom"

She slowly came back to her senses and happy tears started flowing down her eyes.

"Oh my god!" She hugged me back and I know I need to capture this.

Placing her back in the bed, I took out my phone and started taking pictures and videos.

"Where's Arjun?" I asked her.

"He's out of country. He said he'll be back by evening"

"Ok then, I'll stay here till he comes. Let's get you something to eat" I said and ran to the kitchen. I started making all her favorite dishes.

Soon she came downstairs and demanded that she cook too. I made her sit in the dining table and watch me as I cook.

We talked for a long time as I prepare food with extra care. It's been so long and we talked about a lot of things but mainly about the baby growing. I'm going to become an aunt!

"I hope she or he looks like you. Arjun looks like a monkey" I chuckled.

"Don't you dare say that. He's the most handsome person in the world"

"After Chris Hemsworth. Remember we used to fight for him" I chuckled reminiscing past memories.

"Damn yeah! He's still so handsome" she said dreamy.

"Look who's agreeing now" I smirked and she laughed.

"Remember one time we almost fought in front of the class"

"For that stupid crush of yours" she slapped her forehead.

"He was cute back then, don't blame me"

"I didn't get that yet. He wasn't even that cute and still girls were swooning over him, gosh!"

We talked a lot and ate our lunch.

Later we searched for all the hospitals offering best treatment for the mother and baby. I even started to look at baby clothes cause I'm not going to leave a single chance to spoil him or her. Yamini started to search for names and even noted down some.

I suggest that she tell her parents about it but she wants her husband to know about it and later they'll tell their parents together.

It's six in the evening when Arjun came home with Shayam and Rick. Yamini became nervous all of a sudden and I side hugged her to comfort her. I nodded at her and she took Arjun to their room.

We all sat on the couch in the living room waiting for them.

"Is there something wrong?" Rick asked.

"You'll know soon" I answered smiling.

"This woman has a problem with giving straight answers" Shayam commented. In other situation I would have fought back but ever since the kiss whenever I look at him, the kiss keeps coming back to my mind. It was so addicting and so breathtaking.

I looked at him and he smirked knowing what I'm thinking. His gaze fell on my lips and he licked his lips looking at mine. I found a sudden wave of heat passing through my body. All the blood rushed to my cheek and I'm sure it's visible outside since his smirk grew bigger.

"Guys" just then the couple arrived and thank god!

"I'm going to become a father" Arjun declared and soon he was attacked by Rick and Shayam with huge hug.

And the celebrations began.