12. Plan

Shanaya's Pov

It's already 1 in the afternoon and I'm here at my sibling's school. I waited at the waiting area near the canteen and it's been 10 minutes already.

I heard announcements going on in the auditorium and it might probably be regarding their trip. After about ten minutes I saw the children rushing outside.

"Sissy!" Aarav happily ran towards me and hugged me when she reached me.

"Where's Anya?" I asked him and he pointed me to the right where I saw Anya talking to a girl of her age, probably her classmate.

After talking she came to us and hugged me tightly.

"I didn't know you were coming to pick us up. I was expecting the driver, that's why I was talking to my friend a little more" she said as we walked to the parking area.

"It's ok girl, I was free anyways. Also you'll be gone for a week, so I thought we'll spend sometime together before you go" I said and they happily nodded their head.

After they sat in the car and put their seat belts on, I started the car and drove out of the school campus.

"Where do you wanna go for lunch?"

"Pizza"

"Continental"

Both answered at the same time and ended up glaring at each other.

"You can eat continental at our trip. It's a resort we're gonna stay in and I'm sure there will be continental there" Anya said.

"No, we had pizza last week" Aarav retorted.

"But I'm craving continental"

"No. I don't want continental"

"Why do you always do this?" Anya pouted.

"You always have a weird brain which is programmed to work to the opposite of mine, though we are twins" he waved his hand dramatically.

"I don't have a weird brain and no one can program a brain. It's made of neurons, if you don't know. Oh shut! I forgot you're weak in science"

"Idiot!" Aarav scolded her.

"Ok twins, neither pizza nor continental. I just found a new restaurant and I love the food there. You wanna try that?" I said, hoping they'll stop fighting. Both of them nodded and I sighed in relief.

Driving for about half an hour, we reached the restuarant. Pulling over, we walked in and took the corner table. Placing our orders, I asked them about their trip and once again they are hype.

"We're going to these three spots and I heard it had one of the best views of sunrise in the world" Anya said excited.

"Also our teacher promised us a trek. So we'll have to carry trekking shoes, cap and torch also" Aarav said.

They both were telling all the things they planned for the trip including some bonfire and barbecue. I was happy to know that they'll enjoy the trip.

Our orders were placed and we started eating. Enjoying the meal, we talked a lot and then decided to go some shopping.

Reaching the mall, I gave my car keys to the valet parking service and walked to the life. Going upstairs, we went into a shoe mart and got them trekking shoes. Buying some more clothes and other things needed, we decided to go back so that they get sometime to rest and pack before leaving.

Down in the parking lot, we were waiting for our car to be brought in when I saw Shyam walking towards the lift.

"Hey" Anya called for me and he turned immediately.

"He cutie" his face brimmed with happiness.

"Hey buddy! Hey Shanaya!" He greeted us.

"Fancy seeing you guys here" he said.

"Had some shopping to do. What about you?" I asked him.

"My mother's birthday is around this weekend. I'm here to buy her a gift" he smiled.

"Wow, are we invited?" Aarav asked with his eyes widened. I hit my head on his self invitation.

"Of course, you all are invited" he smiled.

Anya and Aarav grinned at him.

"But only on one condition" he paused. Their eyebrows shrinked giving a question look.

"You have to help me in getting the gift" he smiled.

"Sure, I'm good at jewellery selection. Sis, can we help him?" Anya asked to me.

"But don't you have to get home?"

"That's fine, we'll manage" They were adamant and I agreed.

"Let's go" Aarav said and we went ahead.

Going to the jewelry shop, we looked through many designs. I saw full looking through all the jewelry and still not satisfied with anything. He's so particular about these, more than girls. I chuckled.

"It's for my mom, so it has to be perfect" That was his answer when Anya sighed. Quiet intresting.

After about an hour, we finally came across the most beautiful necklace set and he ended up buying them. Wrapping them in a gift cover, we left the shop.

We decided to grab an ice cream since it's already evening. While the twins went to order theirs, we sat in the table.

"So how's your company going on?" He asked.

"Pretty good, still catching up with it though" I said.

"I heard about Armaan being interested in having a deal with you. Do you need any help?" He asked with concern.

I looked at him intensely. He's a good man and trust worthy. But I can't let him involve in this. The more people in, the more messy it gets.

"No it's fine, I can manage it" I said.

I know why he's being so concerned. It's Armaan to begin with. He's one person whom you should think hundred times before messing with. But I can't help it. It's something I have to do. It's been in my mind for the longest and I have been planning for it since so many months.

"Are you sure?" He asked again.

"I am" I said thinking about my plan.